Thread: Heroic bot

Heroic bot

So just tonight we were doing heroic bot and I felt like the healers weren't doing as much in comparison to the healing I am doing as a tank.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/yPnpwG6c1LTkC8Bm

Opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by adaw31 View Post
    So just tonight we were doing heroic bot and I felt like the healers weren't doing as much in comparison to the healing I am doing as a tank.

Opinion?
    I am maining arms this patch although I did tank Botanist HC a couple of times and I am also using the bracers as you are, spiked to 410 HPS on one of the kills which was 2nd on healing overall, was sitting close to the top on the wipes / other kill.

I only saw your 6% wipe and it all seems okay with the healing except for the holy priest which I didn't see if he died earlier on for some reason, even if not, you will often see yourself close to the top as you are using the bracers

Quote Originally Posted by Grenxis View Post
    I am maining arms this patch although I did tank Botanist HC a couple of times and I am also using the bracers as you are, spiked to 410 HPS on one of the kills which was 2nd on healing overall, was sitting close to the top on the wipes / other kill.

I only saw your 6% wipe and it all seems okay with the healing except for the holy priest which I didn't see if he died earlier on for some reason, even if not, you will often see yourself close to the top as you are using the bracers
    The holy priest has the legendary back pieces and I did find that on a lot of the attempts he was dying early on in the fight therefore wasting the potential of his cape.

Ye, holy priests can often force themselves to death by the end of a fight for mana reasons and that cape is a very good tool for saving a combat res. for your raid.

Cannot compare objectively enough healers from different groups and different raid setups and I don't want to blame it on your priest solely but knowing how much our holy priests can do on this fight, there seems to be something peculiar with yours. Which doesn't mean you should stop trying to optimize your raid dps either, I bet a few folks can step it up a bit more to help the group skip a mechanic or two

Quote Originally Posted by adaw31 View Post

Opinion?
    Are you just showing off your healing?

You have the legendary bracers (25Million healing), Inspiring Presence (22Million healing as your OT didn't spec into it), legendary trinket (5Million healing) and on top of it all you were tanking the 2 extra bosses 99.9% of the time, so your RFDT was maxed out. AND the 4 piece set bonus.

Of course the number of ignore pains you are throwing around is insane. Of course your healing will be really high.
    Your ignore pain will prevente alot of dmg and your healers can only top of the dmg you actually take.