Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    This must be conflicting emotions for those who love Trudeau and hate Trump.
    As a Canadian, I hate Trudeau even though I voted for him, particularly because of the taxes and the fact that he has had a near open door policy as far as the refugee crisis is concerned even though . I don't like Trump because of some of the shit he has said in the past, but I don't let that dislike get in the way of my judging his policy making, which I also don't agree with a lot of things, just like I don't like many of the policies of my own government.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    I haven't been keeping up with this yet, all I know is that Trudeau dominated the handshake.

Trumps usual handshakes: http://www.trumpormrburns.com/handshake

Handshake with Trudeau, notice how Trump tried twice to pull Trudeau into an awkward show of dominance and failed to even budge him:

Also, apparently Trump has small feet:

I'm having a relatively boring day.
    Relevant:

“The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Not entirely dominated. The "power move" pull that Trump does didn't happen, but he still turned Trudeau's hand to the bottom. Trump literally "taking the upper hand".

There's a handful of them.
    Upper-hand - Trump got that one.
    Double-hand - Both of them did it, both saw that they did it, and both let go (one double-hand is a power move, but both doing it ruins photos)
    Here's Joe Biden doing the double hand:

Left-side-advantage - Trump got that one, too. The person on the left of the handshake (from the perspective of the audience) has a natural upper-hand -- if both are shaking their right hands.
    Here's Putin using the left-side-advantage to get an upper-hand on Obama:

Pull-in - Trudeau got it, as your second picture shows. Trudeau is upright and made Trump lean in. Trump is huge on the pull-in, so that's pretty neat.
    Last week, Trump used the pull-in AND double-hand on Shinzō Abe.

And yes, that list is real and I didn't make it up. And people do that shit. There's more like extending the time shaking hands when you think you're in a position of power (Trump did that to Abe as well...), but those are the big ones.

Christ, how purile. So sick of this nonsense. He should meet that EU guy who literally slaps people in the face while shaking hands.

The fact that mankind's most simple display of friendship has been morphed into a struggle for "dominance" by asshats like this is depressing. This obsession with dominance/submission is so bizarre and artificial. It makes them all look so desperate and pitiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    I haven't been keeping up with this yet, all I know is that Trudeau dominated the handshake.

Trumps usual handshakes: http://www.trumpormrburns.com/handshake

Handshake with Trudeau, notice how Trump tried twice to pull Trudeau into an awkward show of dominance and failed to even budge him:

Also, apparently Trump has small feet:

I'm having a relatively boring day.
    Wasn't a Trudeau a boxer or something? Donnie-boy shouldn't try to mess around with young guys, it won't end well.
    Remember kiddies, hope was the last evil in Pandora's box.