Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ABEEnr2 View Post
    Would happen if hillery won but yeh, also its kinda easy now days seeing the difference between fake and real news.
    It's clearly pretty hard for Trump supporters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    You're shifting goalposts.
    Plus, from what we know, including direct statements from advisors i.e. Giuliani, and his past behavior, Trump is in fact a racist. Maybe not an out and about blatant racist, but still.
    See Muslim Ban (in Trump's very own words before you get hyper-triggered again), refusing to let AA rent his properties, and Obama being a Kenyan Muslim (Trump being a main proponent of that, and fully endorsing whatshisface Sheriff from Arizona, who is ALSO a hyper-racist)
    You may have wanted to choose another example.
    He seems to think politics is split up in 2 sides, going by his "the other side does it too!!" comment.

It's clearly pretty hard for Trump supporters.
    Not really trump supporter but sure...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
    Hah. Hahahaha. Most sources you would deem credible are fake news. The sheer amount of people who STILL think Trump and his supporters are racist/sexist/xenophobic is staggering. Get out of your bubble, please.
    Seeing as he let Steve Bannon into the white house, I find it really hard to find an argument against him not being on the side of racists/whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Just to clarify, we aren't talking about the Russian-paid trolls and bots that supported Trump during the US election right?
    Actually, theyre again on the jobs with french election. Russian today and some other russian newspapers have "amazing revelations" about one of the candidate who was in a good spot and fake news about him started to spread from russian source/sympathizer about him being homosexual, slave to the market etc. (both are false anyways).

But now we can see this will be propaganda war from foreign country at every national election, gonna be cool...

And atm le pen is almost in the same boat with fillon : she "redirected" european funds from hher european deputy budget to make people work for her national party, so she need to repay all

Not really trump supporter but sure...
    Get used to that. It's a common tactic.

Oh man, not again! Another I got triggered by Trump thread!

How many Trump supporters speak French?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    If you are going to attack one side, also attack Clinton and her army on Reddit and elsewhere.

Just saying... It's super easy to hop on the bash Trump bandwagon.
    I don't make a fetish of being politically neutral, so....no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like dome concrete evidence that showcases Stephen Bannon being a racist. Not some garbage his wife claimed in a nasty divorce.

He is a prominent member of the alt right, thats enough to me.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I don't think so, these guys are doing it for free.

I'd hate to see the sad state of living of these people. Like, seriously, how much more pathetic can it get.
    Sad? Pathetic? They're just trying to bring the Trumptrain to the EU, baby! 'MURICA AND FREEDUMB FOR ALL!

10+ Year Old Account
    You think he's part of the alt-right? Based on what? You're so ignorant. lol

No concrete evidence of that either.
    He was affilliated with Breitbart a very far right *journalistic website*. Last year he described it as the "Platform for the Alt Right." Course he left after the election to help Trump.

So if we go by that he is technically affiliated with the Alt right.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

people need to do some research before they vote. but nah lets trust what the random guy on the internet say.
    That's how I roll! Whatever bill837428 says in FreedomfighersISOBBW is who I vote for. Good man that Bill837428
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2017-02-14 at 01:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    If you are going to attack one side, also attack Clinton and her army on Reddit and elsewhere.

Just saying... It's super easy to hop on the bash Trump bandwagon.
    Hillary lost, get over it!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    In terms of specifics, he doesn't. Hence my jab about crayons and napkins : P
    Yeah, but it makes me come back about question why would 'real' Trump-supporters have anything to do with elections in any other country? His entire base seems to be built on 'USA first, f*** everyone else'. Why care about other countries? Be it for worse or better?

I mean, sure - average angry people are angry at anything when they are angry, smart or not, but would it really go that far that strong, even in the era of internet? It really seems like someone else is just using bad PR about them.

10+ Year Old Account
    what ever happend to interent trolls , now they are all called trump supporters... grasping at straws

Quote Originally Posted by Rilch View Post
    Yeah, but it makes me come back about question why would 'real' Trump-supporters have anything to do with elections in any other country? His entire base seems to be built on 'USA first, f*** everyone else'. Why care about other countries? Be it for worse or better?

I mean, sure - average angry people are angry at anything when they are angry, smart or not, but would it really go that far that strong, even in the era of internet? It really seems like someone else is just using bad PR about them.
    Because this election is over, they can't aggressively shitpost about it anymore. Find other countries elections, with other leaders who lean towards Trump, and throw behind them to continue the online shitposting.

I've seen these kinds of folks before, they move from one "cause" to another, because each is little more than an excuse to act like and asshole on the internet. The driving motivation isn't the cause, it's being an asshole.

Note: I'm not calling all Trump supporters assholes, nor do I think it's exclusive to Trump supporters. Just a subset of them that engage in this kind of behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Because nothing says democracy like trying to fuck with other peoples' democracies.
    Democracy was just an illusion of choice for people. But that is no longer the case because of Trump, he abolished that idea.
    That idea needed to go. Power addicted trash like Hillary should not run for presidency at all. (Hillary was an example)

U.S needed a FRESH president, that has no ties with the "backers".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    Democracy was just an illusion of choice for people. But that is no longer the case because of Trump, he abolished that idea.
    That idea needed to go. Power addicted trash like Hillary should not run for presidency at all. (Hillary was an example)

U.S needed a FRESH president, that has no ties with the "backers".
    Trump has several ties with backers. He just pretended to act like he didn't.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Because nothing says democracy like trying to fuck with other peoples' democracies.
    Oh please, like we've NEVER fucked with other country's democracies before...and like no other country has ever done it before either...

This is nothing new. Countries interfering with other country's elections has been a thing ever since democracies first got started. Opinions and ideas know no borders. As long as no foreigner actually votes, trying to influence the opinion of voters is fair game.