Page 1 of 57
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Flynnghazi: Justice Dept. warned WH that advisor vunlnerable to blackmail.

Why does Donald Trump's scandal-tainted national security adviser still have a job?

The Washington Post reported last week that the retired general apparently lied about his contacts with Russian officials, the argument for firing Flynn is looking pretty strong.

Pence’s team is leaking to Politico that Flynn deceived the vice president. That mostly means that only one person in the administration is backing Flynn.

Does this mean Flynn is first, America is second now?

Washington post is fakenews.

infracted - minor spam
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-02-14 at 03:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Washington post is fakenews.
    Everything but Breitbart right?

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Everything but Breitbart right?
    daily caller, uk daily mail, breitbart, fox news, infowars, newsmax and worldnetdaily are all pretty good news sites.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    And this is what nepotism looks like. Yay fascists! Finally they have rediscovered their ability to fool the lesser man.

- - - Updated - - -

daily caller, uk daily mail, breitbart, fox news, infowars, newsmax and worldnetdaily are all pretty good news sites.
    Lolk. Get back to me when you're in reality and not some hyper conservative fever pitch convinced everyone around you is either there to kill you or mooch off you.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    PFFFFF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ha.

HAHA.
    Haaa...

@IIamaKing The proof is in the pudding.

Flynn is an honorable man who served his country. If he forgot something that was discussed in a phone call, so what? This will not end with Flynn. They need to show spine and support this man.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    Flynn is an honorable man who served his country. If he forgot something that was discussed in a phone call, so what? This will not end with Flynn. They need to show spine and support this man.
    It's a recorded phonecall. My calls are recorded at work. Every god-damned one of them. Like Flynn, I don't have the luxury of "forgetting" what I said on the phone. I either said it, or I didn't.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    It's a recorded phonecall. My calls are recorded at work. Every god-damned one of them. Like Flynn, I don't have the luxury of "forgetting" what I said on the phone. I either said it, or I didn't.
    Again, so what? And it does matter if he recalls it or not. I'm not into gotcha politics. Hillary had a server set up for years, this guy had one phone call. Get some perspective.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    PFFFFF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ha.

HAHA.
    Haaa...

@IIamaKing The proof is in the pudding.
    Why would you not highlight worldnetdaily?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Why would you not highlight worldnetdaily?
    Because, surprisingly, I've actually never heard of it.
    I generally don't go around hunting for hyper-conservative rags.

Because, surprisingly, I've actually never heard of it.
    I generally don't go around hunting for hyper-conservative rags.
    It basically bridges the gap between infowars and breitbart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    It basically bridges the gap between infowars and breitbart.
    Sounds like a niche market if you ask me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, so what? And it does matter if he recalls it or not. I'm not into gotcha politics. Hillary had a server set up for years, this guy had one phone call. Get some perspective.
    The issue is he discussed US foreign policy strategy with someone who wasn't in a position to know about it and is in a position to take advantage of it. Oh: and it's Flynn talking to Russia we're discussing, not Hillary, who is completely irrelevant to this subject.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alex Jones went on his program and made the claim that chemicals in the water were turning frogs gay.

Way too obvious man.

It was way more than one phone call.

Sounds like a niche market if you ask me.
    Nope, to people that don't use it as a reliable source like Hooked, it is called WingNutDaily because it is hyper religious partisan bullshit. http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/WorldNetDaily

One is a server with cookie recipes on the other is a phone call violating the logan act yep perspective is nice to have on things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, can we get off from the source shaming of the various sources linked in this thread? It has nothing to do with the topic

'Might be vulnerable' really is not solid proof of him having done anything wrong. Its like that fake report the cia leaked through an anonymous source talking about Trump or the half dozen women who accused Trump of sexually assaulting him a week prior to the elections who promptly disappeared immediately afterward. If we are going to talk about the Trump admin making unproven claims then we have to hold cnn or whoever to the same standard.