Thread: Mythic Krosus

Mythic Krosus

Currently progressing on this as a BM hunter. Was curious about people who have killed it ever have issues with there pet not being able to attack for 4-5 seconds when he smashed the bridge? Ive tried bringing my pet back before hand but my pet gets like stunned or something and still cant attack. Any advice here?

Deleted
    Just noticed this yesterday on hc run. I guess it's because Krosus haven't moved close to bridge after smash immediatly. I just try to delay BW a bit so some of it wont' go to waste because KC is unusable for few seconds.

We killed krosus two days ago and I was BM for the fight, and this was a constant irritation. Is it the same for all melees as well?

Its not about delaying BW its about not being able to use KC for a good couple seconds on a boss fight with a tight enrage timer.

I've noticed this. It's because your pets get stunned when the bridge gets broken. It's pretty awful.

Deleted
    Well it is about delaying BW in a way that those few spots you have to check if it is more beneficial to delay the BW for 5-6 seconds so you don't lose part of it due range.

Deleted
    What about cunning pet with bullheaded? (if it really is a stun)

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewtheimmortal View Post
    What about cunning pet with bullheaded? (if it really is a stun)
    It's probably less DPS to be cunning for a whole fight than to be ferocity and get stunned 3 times. I have done no math to back this up, just seems like it wouldn't even be close.

Deleted
    I got apex, might be a thing! though thinking - i thought it would have bullheaded then anyway - but doesnt seem to work i think.. hmm need to test

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    We killed krosus two days ago and I was BM for the fight, and this was a constant irritation. Is it the same for all melees as well?
    Melees also need to move out before boss slams
    I think to call pet before slam and see do will manage to use KC on the boss after but in both ways BM lose few seconds doing nothing with pets

Just give us back master's call and problem is solved.

I have done this fight as BM. It was a thing on every slam, but there is a trick which worked for me about 60-70% of times i used it.
    What i was doing is using KC same time he slams, ie you need to wait for his cast to almost finish (like really 0.00001sec to finish) and then use KC. This way pets gonna stuck mid air ( LUL ) and they are able to attack freely, no downtime on KC and other attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Naggash View Post
    I have done this fight as BM. It was a thing on every slam, but there is a trick which worked for me about 60-70% of times i used it.
    What i was doing is using KC same time he slams, ie you need to wait for his cast to almost finish (like really 0.00001sec to finish) and then use KC. This way pets gonna stuck mid air ( LUL ) and they are able to attack freely, no downtime on KC and other attacks.
    Nice hint, man! I'll try it!

Ill have to try this. Sometimes ive noticed pulling them back right before works but its rare. Usually Hati just sits there thou.. Sadly.

I can confirm that this works though it is tricky to get the timing right.

Yes timing KC to happen as he slams does avoid the "stun" on your pet, as the pet charges to the boss as the bridge breaks and he just attacks in mid air like your direbeasts do.

Hard to get it right every time but over the course of a few attempts I was getting it down more reliably.