Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Expecting this to happen to a lot of guilds in the top 10-15 area.

Deleted
    R.I.P NA

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    anyway, who cares about some americanas scrubs, which always got nailed by EU guilds!!!

Literally who?

7+ Year Old Account
    NA raiding LUL

(maybe some of them are coming to EU servers like Slootbag did xD )
    Last edited by Dismembered; 2017-02-14 at 12:32 PM.

Says they're going casual on their twitter. From scratch said the same thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Literally who?
    Best kind of posts.
    At least in this case it's somewhat plausible. I always chuckle when I see a 10000 post 2010 join date user claiming: 'What is Paragon?' 'Who is this Sco guy?'

Deleted
    So.. nothing really changes

Deleted
    I'm also expecting more of this with the new AP grind in 7.2

And in other news, nobody gives a shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    I'm also expecting more of this with the new AP grind in 7.2
    Yep.

I hope Blizzard realizes what an AWFUL series of Design Decisions they made with Legion. All we fuckiing needed was MoP Style Endgame. Why did we get this shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    This is really the only rational response to the level of grind incoming for 7.2. for guilds that want to compete
    <snip>

Good for Midwinter!
    The intent of AP is to last entire expansion, you earn it while doing fun things as a "you never waste time playing" thing. Those guilds should set the number like another 2 traits and just stick with it for the race. Impossible to coordinate? Yes. Would it make everything better? Also yes.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-02-15 at 06:51 AM.

Well Legion make sit impossibel for this ppl that want to be at the very top to keep up with the demands of farming infinite AP and runing M+ till the end of time son multiple characters. maybe now Blizzard can stop tunning encounters for ppl that play more than they should and focus the bosses to the ppl that understand this is a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Valium104 View Post
    The intent of AP is to last entire expansion, you earn it while doing fun things as a "you never waste time playing" thing. Those guilds should set the number like another 2 traits and just stick with it for the race. Impossible to coordinate? Yes. Would it make everything better? Also yes.
    I agree thats the intent but Blizzard is retarded and tune mythic bosses considering ppl have all the traits purchased, so Blizzard does not understand the intent of the system themselves when they make it a requirement. And they manage to cause severe burn out to world first raiders while making it almost impossible for non world first raiders to ever manage to kill the bosses simultaneously, its beyond stupid.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2017-02-14 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Yep.

I hope Blizzard realizes what an AWFUL series of Design Decisions they made with Legion. All we fuckiing needed was MoP Style Endgame. Why did we get this shit?
    AP grind is totally fine. Game's not designed for people who want to go ham for 14 hours a day for 1 week straight.

This is what actual burnout looks like. Yet, people will defend this system. Get in here fan boys! Defend this! Love your GRIND!

they probably saw how fucking shit guldan is of a fight and called it

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    AP grind is totally fine.
    https://i.imgur.com/6muNVRY.mp4

I wish I could be as deluded as you my dude. The AP Grind isn't fine. I took a three month break and came back too far behind to catch up again atleast till 7.2. The Catch Up Mechanics are useless. The Base Grind is too hard. Face it. The System is awful. Blizzard better realize really quick what they did wrong and they better not repeat it. They like to do this thing where they make great games then have one shitty system ruin the whole thing. In WoD it was the Patch Cycle. In Legion its this shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valium104 View Post
    If only you had a clue how anything competitive works.

It's fine to have people finish their AP grind in the next 9 months, but then you need to cap the AP gain per week. It's the only way to prevent burnout among competitive guilds.

And to anyone saying the game isn't balanced around competitive guilds: raids are. Nighthold Mythic is balanced around 50-54 traits mostly, Blizzard didn't have a choice:
    - With the TF and Legendary systems there isn't a massive step change in gear from the new raid.
    - Due to AP being farmable ad infinitum the bosses would fall over if it was tuned for 35 traits instead.

The AP system, TF system and Legendary system are total fuck ups when it comes to balancing the raids for the general public. In the past raids were balanced around gradual ilvl increases, trinkets drops and tier pieces. Encounters would become doable as practice time and gear increased.
    Now you have uncapped external factors messing that progression up.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2017-02-14 at 12:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    This is what actual burnout looks like. Yet, people will defend this system. Get in here fan boys! Defend this! Love your GRIND!
    Yeah, i defend a game where the 90% (let's say 85% so you are happy) of players can log in every day and do something really useful if they want to. Yeah WoD was so much better for that 10% of player, just log in 3 days a week and get your WF.
    But what about all thepeople with nothing to do, or better raid mythic or gtfo?
    Now you have one hundred+1 way to increase you character power, and to be honest this game shuold not be tuned on those who fell forced to do them all in a month.

(if you want to talk about the quality or if you like to do that things, it's another topic).