Arch moose this reset?

hey, is it the moose mount up for arch this week? also if so any guide on it? i've never done arch but i think i might level it for the mount looks freaking cool.

I think it was wod only m8, he only drops the robot thingy now

OP didn't meant the archimonde moose, but the archeology moose.

It should be up this and next week. As far as i know you don't need much skill points in it to get the legion archelogoy quests.
    Just open the map and search for shovel icons, go there and use the ability, follow the telescope that spawns beneath you and watch for the light on it, the nearer you are the better the light.
    Red is very inaccurate (roughly 90° spread), yellow a bit less (roughly 45°), while green points directly at it. just run forward until you get a icon (was it a shovel?) over your head and use the ability at this point again and open whatever spawns there.

The legion quests take some time and the moose quest even more, haven't started it yet, so i don't know how long it actually takes =D

7+ Year Old Account
    I believe it is up this week, the quests have been going down the list on the achievement, with mount being last

EDIT: Confirmed Up!
    Last edited by Misspirate; 2017-02-14 at 03:03 PM.
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

If all of the archy quests are on a fixed rotation, I suggest you all get this done within the next two weeks, otherwise you won't get another chance for at least another 6 months.
    (13 rare quests lasting 2 weeks each = 26 weeks or approx 6 months.)
    Last edited by Darkguyver2020; 2017-02-15 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fathom81 View Post
    I think it was wod only m8, he only drops the robot thingy now
    lol fuck the tittle

So, yes, ghoose moose for all!

Deleted
    yea ghost moose for all

The moose is loose!

The moose is indeed loose

All you need to get it is farm up 600 bones from highmountain arcy spots

Took me about 2 hours to do it not really that long.

Do you have to complete the quest this week? Or can you take it slow and finish whenever?

You only have the two weeks. Although you probably won't lose the quest or your progress after the two weeks the digsites will shift to another zone, another race, etc for the next project and you won't be able to get more bone fragments. There's even an archaeology "buff" you get when you enter Highmountain that tells you how long you have.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone confirm that the quest is available until 28-02/01-03?
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Want to say thanks to you all for pointing this out. I didn't even have this mount on my radar - to be honest, I'd forgotten all about it - but now I'm about two thirds of the way toward getting the moose mount. Gracias!

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    You only have the two weeks. Although you probably won't lose the quest or your progress after the two weeks the digsites will shift to another zone, another race, etc for the next project and you won't be able to get more bone fragments. There's even an archaeology "buff" you get when you enter Highmountain that tells you how long you have.
    The quests are wiped if you don't finish them in time.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    Can anyone confirm that the quest is available until 28-02/01-03?
    Yesterday the "buff" icon said 5 days left so I'm going to say you until 2/28.

A guide said after 400 bones he didn't see a single Spirit. 10 minutes in and I saw 2 spirits lol.