Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Can hunters use turtle if they have Bonds of Fel on the Gul'dan fight?

With nobody in their circle and survive it? I think I heard it mentioned in chat a while ago but didn't try it?
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Yep it works fine -but- it means giving up your turtle. If you aren't having any issues where you need turtle, or if it's a situation like the empowered hellfire + bonds round and the fire is hitting near you then by all means turtle out of it (be sure to call to your friends you are soloing and to stay away!) otherwise it's often safer to hang on to your turtle and have the raid follow the mechanic as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    With nobody in their circle and survive it? I think I heard it mentioned in chat a while ago but didn't try it?
    if you are about to get thrown out of the map use turtle midair and disengage will give you fall damage and kill you. So unless that happens you are safe.

If 1 person is in your circle and you turtle the damage will be split two ways, obviously killing the other player (on heroic atleast) whilst you're safe in your green shell.
    I personally use turtle and disengage to insta break when ever i'm targetted by empowered bonds just because the timing on Heroic gul'dan is so tight that really saving those precious seconds allows for smoother transitions and relieves pressure on healers and the fight time (getting more dps in cos they arent on the other side of the map dealing with bonds).

Yeah just gotta make sure you do it alone, I usually use it for the ones where you gotta kill eyes first then bonds

Do it and save your healers mana for harder parts of the fight. Turtle + disengage then back to deeps on those eyes

Deleted
    I only do it when we have eyes up at the exact same time. Otherwise I'll save my Turtle for crappy situations, which can happen quite often in the fight when there's so much going on and bad stuff can happen at the same time.

There's no need to spend your turtle on bonds when there are no other risks, everyone can soak safely and healers aren't clenching their cheeks (yet).

Deleted
    On Heroic I use turtle to break bonds alone whenever I can just to make things a little smoother, there isn't a lot going on in the fight if you break it down, and aside from a general mess-up in tactics, there is no real need to hang on to it.

Deleted
    Yes, definitely break the empowered bonds alone with it. There is nothing else that you want to use turtle on in the Guldan fight.