Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    I don't really like the change to STB. Druids and mages can deal with it easily now but if you're something like a paladin or hunter its still going to screw you over just as hard.
    Everyone has Elven Archer.

The ranked floors don't mean much really.. People seldom lose 5 ranks in a row do they?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    The ranked floors don't mean much really.. People seldom lose 5 ranks in a row do they?
    No but 1-2 is often enough.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Oh yes they do. After I hit 15 I start playing loldecks and often drop back to 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbon View Post
    Everyone has Elven Archer.
    Everyone can use acidic oozes to help counter those aggro weapon decks too, that doesn't mean its balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    Paladin has hero power, any pyro proc, or the 2 mana 1/1 buff your hand card. Hunter has either of their one drops (2 1/1s or 1 mana 2/1 with a one damage proc), and also unleash now clears it. A 1 health difference is always going to be a pretty big deal.
    Although I agree that the change is good the points you are trying to make are incredibly trying to reach.

Any counter you stated with 1 health is not a counter since it's even easier dealt with by the pirates and Pyro is not an early game answer.

The hunter cards will do well if hunter can find some footing in the meta again.

The changes seem reasonable. I especially like the floor-cap-thingy since I want to play my own decks in ranked and when I'm low(high?) ranked I drop tons of ranks. I'm fine with being crushed because my deck such, but at least I won't have to grind them ranks again when I switch back to a more mainstream deck.

I do not understand the STB change though. What is OP with a 1/2 for 1 mana which becomes a 3/2 if you have a weapon equipped? 1/2 for 1 isn't so strong and a 3/2 for more then (most cases) 2 mana isn't unusual either. Is it rather the combination with current meta that makes that card OP? Plz halp understand!
    Last edited by Zephire; 2017-02-24 at 10:36 AM.
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

I'm concerned that the Buccaneer change won't be a big enough nerf to the pirate synergy, but I guess we'll see. It's definitely an improvement.

Ranked floors, now that might encourage me to spend more time in ranked instead of completing dailies in casual and logging half the week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    STB change seems to be working. Have seen much fewer pirate warriors and those around are much more manageable when you can pick off their STB early before he belts you in the face a lot.

I'm actually ranking with a Shaku rogue and doing pretty well. It's slowing down, and I am 100% okay with that
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Damn yo. I have some videos I'm tryna' watch so I have HS up on the other screen of my desktop. I'm playing Midrange Shaman on ladder (same deck I used since before) but the spirit claws nerf is just horrible. Makes the deck unplayable almost. That card alone was carrying shit before.

(Don't feel like crafting Aya so I'm not switching to Jade. How inconvenient.)

Jade shaman crap is still the top class being played. Warrior is still tops as well. Good nerfs Blizz!

Quote Originally Posted by Faint^ View Post
    Jade shaman crap is still the top class being played.
    I personally haven't seen a single Aggro Shaman. And I'm saying Midrange Shaman (the one before MSoG) sucks now, not that I've really seen it being played either.

Jade Shaman never really relied on Small Time Buccaneer or Spirit Claws. They're a midrange deck based around Jade Golems.

I actually ran into a mid-rangey Jade shaman build on wild ladder (rank 15) the other day that was using Spirit Claws. It was so weird to see it played and I was thinking "That's a card!"

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I personally haven't seen a single Aggro Shaman. And I'm saying Midrange Shaman (the one before MSoG) sucks now, not that I've really seen it being played either.

Jade Shaman never really relied on Small Time Buccaneer or Spirit Claws. They're a midrange deck based around Jade Golems.
    Yeah thats what I mean. I just know it has a few jade mechanics in it. I don't follow ladder much to know the names. I just know which decks I see over and over when I do play it.