Mount Suggestions

Hope this is the correct place for this post...

So I am (now) a very casual returning player that only gets 1-2 days a week to pop on and play and for maybe a couple hours total, (thanks to the wife and kids). One of the things I would like to start doing that I haven't really done in the past is farm a cool mount or two. I would love some suggestions on mounts that I could farm that are new to Legion. This could be through pvp or just rep farming. I can't really farm raid mounts or anything like that as time does not permit

I am still learning Legion and have not quite hit 110 yet, but I am close and want something to jump right into after I do.

Any suggestions/instructions would be greatly appreciated!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehwall View Post
    Hope this is the correct place for this post...

So I am (now) a very casual returning player that only gets 1-2 days a week to pop on and play and for maybe a couple hours total, (thanks to the wife and kids). One of the things I would like to start doing that I haven't really done in the past is farm a cool mount or two. I would love some suggestions on mounts that I could farm that are new to Legion. This could be through pvp or just rep farming. I can't really farm raid mounts or anything like that as time does not permit

I am still learning Legion and have not quite hit 110 yet, but I am close and want something to jump right into after I do.

Any suggestions/instructions would be greatly appreciated!
    Farmable and new to legion? basically just the three PvP ones and the brawler's guild one for now, unless Im' missing something. one pvp one from the ffa WQs every 6h, two currently from prestige, and then you need to get the brawler's guild pass to drop for that one. other farmable mounts are old instances;there's quite a few, but every raid up to and inc SoO Mythic is soloable, so ones that drop mounts: Next most available one would probably require raiding Nighthold, so not really acquirable easily, or spending 2M gold.

Karazan [still there, use main entrance],
    TK
    VoA [can be a pain as you need to control wintergrasp]
    EoE
    Onyxia's lair
    Obsidian dragonshrine
    Ulduar
    ICC
    ToT4W
    FL
    DS
    MoP world bosses [sha of anger, oondatsa, galleon, nalakk]
    MSV
    ToT
    SoO M

Then, after that, you've got a bunch of ones from HCs and normal 5 mans. Lots of potential farming, but very little in legion content