Why are you pro-life?

I am not sure if I am pro-life or pro-choice (but laid out my reasons I am against criminalizing abortion in another thread that may make me pro-choice), but I am curious as to why other people are pro-life.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-02-14 at 11:50 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

More or less because of what he said.
    Last edited by sheggaro; 2017-02-14 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post

How do you ensure a fetus is carried to term?

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    *Sees thread title*

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post

Being a liberal myself, I can honestly see why he feels that way. He made some great points, however once he mentioned "Judeo-Christian" he lost the argument. Making laws/regulations that take freedoms from people based on religious beliefs isn't really adhering to the separation of church and state.

Anyways, I am pro-choice because it is ultimately up to the woman to choose what she wishes to happen to her body. Most of the burden falls upon the woman. Pregnancy takes an extremely toll on the body, mentally and physically. If a man wants to have a child and the woman does not, the man can easily go find someone else. The only thing I feel needs to occur to finally absolve any misconception of double-standard were if there was some sort of disclosure form or whatever that allows the man to explicitly state that he does not want to be the father of the child, that way if the woman chooses to keep the child against the father's wishes, he isn't liable for child support.
    Last edited by cLax0n; 2017-02-15 at 12:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We already have 2 threads on abortion that are current. We really dont need a 3rd.