Deleted

I've made an eSports TV-guide

This is a website I have been working on for the past few weeks. It is an eSports TV-guide/calendar designed to be simple and help cater the more casual eSport-fans while also gathering the most popular games in one place. I know there are sites already doing this or similar, so consider this an alternative for the more casual eSports fan. The focus will be the big tournaments and qualifiers to those to not over saturate the site.

There will also be no betting related content, and for now no ads - as long as server costs don't escalate tremendously I will be happy to pay for it myself.

Current features are;

• Filtering per game, tournament or team (by clicking them)
    • Search for team or tournament
    • Login to create your own lists and subscribe to teams, single matches or tournaments
    • Chose to view your own list over the default front page schedule
    • Download .ics file for a match to your cellphone or calendar to make sure you don't miss or forget it

I released it almost a week ago and have been working on several quality of life updates since such as improved team, match and tournament-pages. While still simple, massively upgraded from the initial ones. Anyways, the site is located here: <mod snip>. I hope some finds it useful!

Before you ask, yes more games are to be covered. But as this has been mostly a solo project on my spare time I don't want to bite of more than I can chew.

Any feedback is welcome and wanted!
    Last edited by Annoying; 2017-02-15 at 03:44 AM.

I actually checked the link. Just a suggestion, but you need better icons to show what each game was. It wasn't immediately clear that I had to look at the left and realize L was League of Legends. If that's even what it is, I have no idea.

Looks like a cool project, though. Are you updating it manually?

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    As far as I'm aware, none of us moderators OK'd this. As such, this is advertising. If you have a stream, we have a thread for that. If you have a personal website, we don't allow advertisement here.

Locking this and removing URLs.