Page 58 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It's rather funny how after Susan Rice came out as the un-masker and Bombing of Syria the media has soften their stories about Trump and Putin being bed fellows.

Why did we necro this thread?
    New news. Carter Page was under a FISA warrant.
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Obviously not since they're all too busy working to protest, remember? But sure they can try their luck. They'll be surprised to learn not only right leaning people are armed.
    They're all too busy working?

I thought they voted for Trump because they lost all their coal jobs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Donald Trump must resign.
    He won't.

We'll have to call in United Airlines to drag his fat ass out of the Oval Office.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Investigation is still ongoing.

So far things look pretty shitty. Manafort and Page are still getting the screws twisted...FBI had obtained warrants to keep Page under surveillance last year, and Manafort was always under scrutiny
    We already know that Manafort received Ukrainian money that he had consistently denied he received.

So things are moving along...
    I thought he denied receiving Russian money?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    This a classic example of being devoid of any reality, you apparently missed the entire republican primary, the birther movement and the tea party. But but Hillary you conservatives are still so much in love with her.
    LMAO

Dude im on the Left... i aint no fukking Conservative.

Oh and i fukking hate Trump... obviously you dont read very well.

Wanna try to pigeonhole some more?

You are a classic example of someone who cannot look at whats in front of you fairly and objectively... which is what im doing. I will call out bullshit whenever i see it, regardless of my political position... its very sad that narrowminded fukkwits cant do that.

Some records were just uncovered of a pro russian ukranian party paying Manafort several years ago. This brings us one step closer as it's now established he was getting paid by them and the black ledger is legit.

Tick tock drip drip etc... Trump and his people getting caught in lie after lie.

Meanwhile Trump and republicans aren't getting shit done. Well, unless the only thing you cared about was filling the court seat. But any republican could have done that.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I thought he denied receiving Russian money?
    He lied

Newly obtained financial records obtained by the Associated Press appear to confirm Paul Manafort’s consulting firm received at least $1.2 million in "Black Ledger" Ukraine payouts.

The ledger, which first emerged last August while Manafort was serving as President Trump’s campaign manager, detailed payments in 2007 and 2009 while the firm was working for a pro-Russia political party in Ukraine.

Manafort had previously challenged the ledger’s authenticity, saying he never took off-the-books payments.

“Any wire transactions received by my company are legitimate payments for political consulting work that was provided,” he said in a statement from Davis Manafort.

------------------------

So..he was getting paid...and he was working for the Trump Campaign at the same time.
    Add the attempt of blackmail from a Ukraine parliamentarian it's definitely looking bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    LMAO

You are a classic example of someone who cannot look at whats in front of you fairly and objectively... which is what im doing. I will call out bullshit whenever i see it, regardless of my political position... its very sad that narrowminded fukkwits cant do that.
    I see some people skip the whole "independent" defense and now claiming they are on the "left"

From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    LMAO

Everyone says this while defending Trump right? This isn't fake news because you say so.

15+ Year Old Account
    More news regarding this.

Manafort is registering as a foreign agent.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/pau...foreign-agent/

It's rather funny how after Susan Rice came out as the un-masker and Bombing of Syria the media has soften their stories about Trump and Putin being bed fellows.

At this point it's just therapeutic for some people to bolster each other with the Trump-Russia narrative, high fiving each other while they swap news stories heavy on innuendo and light on evidence.

Unless there's actual evidence, that's all this is. I say let them. The American public that isn't entrenched on one side or the other set sail on this issue long ago, and nothing is going to bring them back unless, again, real evidence surfaces.

Has she been confirmed to be the one who unmasked the names? Because last I recall, she simply made the request, something that she was legally authorized to do and shouldn't be controversial.

And even if she was...so what? There's zero evidence that anything she did was illegal or improper, and there's no evidence to support her as the source of any leaks.

I still fail to see the significance of that story beyond it being the Trump administrations attempt to provide a smoke screen for all the shit going on in their own house right now.

How are the media softening their stories on the Trump/Russia connections?

Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    high fiving each other while they swap news stories heavy on innuendo and light on evidence.
    Sure, if you ignore all the stories coming out confirming more and more details in the Steele dossier, confirmation of more undisclosed meetings between high placed officials in the Trump camp and Russia, confirmation of more undisclosed financial ties between Trump administration/campaign officials and Russia, and confirmation of the off-the-books payments to Manafort from pro-Russian Ukrainian officials from the "Black Ledger".

If you ignore all the actual evidence, it's pretty light on evidence.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-04-12 at 07:52 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    At this point it's just therapeutic for some people to bolster each other with the Trump-Russia narrative, high fiving each other while they swap news stories heavy on innuendo and light on evidence.

Unless there's actual evidence, that's all this is. I say let them. The American public that isn't entrenched on one side or the other set sail on this issue long ago, and nothing is going to bring them back unless, again, real evidence surfaces.
    So the FBI and the IC are just high-fiving each other for the past 8-10 months?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Sure, if you ignore all the stories coming out confirming more and more details in the Steele dossier, confirmation of more undisclosed meetings between high placed officials in the Trump camp and Russia, confirmation of more undisclosed financial ties between Trump administration/campaign officials and Russia, and confirmation of the off-the-books payments to Manafort from pro-Russian Ukrainian officials from the "Black Ledger".

If you ignore all the actual evidence, it's pretty light on evidence.
    Sure, Edge. I mean, I'll just wait here for the impeachment proceedings brought on by the weight of all the evidence of collusion.

But maybe we need to let the scandal simmer some more, like Skroe suggested? Sprinkle in a dash of ancillary members engaging in business in Russia, toss in two tablespoons of innuendo and heat on low? Like I said, I'll just sit here waiting for that impeachment/resignation/whatever the goal is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    But
    her
    emails
    I can't i think this every time he does something stupid lol.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

15+ Year Old Account
    Sure, Edge. I mean, I'll just wait here for the impeachment proceedings brought on by the weight of all the evidence of collusion.

But maybe we need to let the scandal simmer some more, like Skroe suggested? Sprinkle in a dash of ancillary members engaging in business in Russia, toss in two tablespoons of innuendo and heat on low? Like I said, I'll just sit here waiting for that impeachment/resignation/whatever the goal is here.
    As any rational person should. Wait for the FBI investigation to be complete before stating "lulz nothing here lulz libruls snowflakez killary"

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    As any rational person should. Wait for the FBI investigation to be complete before stating "lulz nothing here lulz libruls snowflakez killary"
    Yeah we'll wait for it. Don't pin too much on it, Daelak. I think a lot of people on the left have fallen prey to the trap of wishful thinking. To them, every bit of information is another rock added to the mountain of evidence, when the reality is a lot of stuff has been thrown at the wall to see what sticks. Some of it has been the hot market for anti-Trump clicks and views, but even this is counted towards the "mountain of evidence" in the mind of the left-leaning individual fallen victim to their wishful thinking.

It's going to take real evidence of collusion for anything to come of this, and I have to be honest, if there were anything like that, it would've been leaked a long time ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah we'll wait for it. Don't pin too much on it, Daelak. I think a lot of people on the left have fallen prey to the trap of wishful thinking. To them, every bit of information is another rock added to the mountain of evidence, when the reality is a lot of stuff has been thrown at the wall to see what sticks. Some of it has been the hot market for anti-Trump clicks and views, but even this is counted towards the "mountain of evidence" in the mind of the left-leaning individual fallen victim to their wishful thinking.

It's going to take real evidence of collusion for anything to come of this, and I have to be honest, if there were anything like that, it would've been leaked a long time ago.
    Why would it have been leaked? All of this "nothing will come of this" reasoning falls apart when you realize that a) the FBI spent 8 hours on the hill and could not release anything yet, b) the IC, outside the purview of the machinations of the FBI have already released damning information regarding the extremely specific targeting of Russian misinformation campaigns in Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and c) the simple fact that Trump surrounded himself with characters that have a monetary history with agents of The Kremlin.

And back to the front we go. Jason Chaffetz apparently not seeking reelection, may not even finish the end of his current term, and multiple names reporting that the FBI is aware of kompromat on Chaffetz regarding an affair which is prompting his sudden turn.

Note: Chaffetz is the current head of the House Oversight Committee that was admittedly weaponizing the committee for political purposes, was refusing to allow the House to join the Trump-Russia investigation, and is the one who released Comey's confidential letter to the committee to the media to use it against Clinton while suspiciously switching sides to Trump after publicly bashing him.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2017-04-20 at 05:03 PM.