Question Which non-dps legendary to choose for demonology?

Hi all

My first legendary I obtained was Kazzak's Final Curse? However, I've had an unlucky streak, obtaining Pillars of the Dark Portal, Sephuz's Secret and Norgannon's. Which of these 3 should I equip and should I be swapping them out on a per-fight-basis?

Deleted
    I guess it depends on what items you have to replace them. If all of the items you can replace the legendaries with you can swap them around per fight. If you have 895 legs vs 865 boots, then it's easy.

If I were you I'd replace the legs, as you can get a tier piece in that slot and the Norgannon's are amazing. I love them. I also love my Pillars tho, so I actually fearing the moment I get a new legendary, as I'll most likely choose DPS > utility, but I'm so used to having these 2 equipped.. Oh well!

Well use sephuz if you can proc it with felguard stun, use norgannons if not. Don't see any reason to use pillars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorixis View Post
    Well use sephuz if you can proc it with felguard stun, use norgannons if not. Don't see any reason to use pillars.
    I agree with the statement above, however, we have no real interrupt, with a stun locked behind talents and I don't really know if the Felguard stun counts for the proc. Searched it up on the gamepedia site, you get the proc from your Felguard, it seems. Therefore (as per my opinion) Sephuz' Secret is just a rather horrible legendary, despite the compensation of an increased effect (15% to 25% haste) from the hotfix.

Granted, I like the niche effect of Demonic Gateway, I always put it up where I think I or any others might have use for it.

The haste on the boots + utility (as we Locks along with (especially) Arcane Mages (and Destruction Locks) are generally immobile) also outweights heavily the Secret, so if I were you, I'd presumably take Kazzak & Norgannon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorixis View Post
    This, If its a high movement fight you might find Norgannons better.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have it, but I imagine Norgannon's is great for anything that requires frequent movement (i.e. almost everything.)

Deleted
    Norgannon is quite a bit overrated by people that don't have it. It's OK-ish, but definitely not a game changer from immobile to "quasi-melee mobile". 8 seconds stand-still can be longer than you think, especially in Mythic content that basically forces you to move almost constantly.

That's not to say it is a bad legendary. It does have value, but I would put it comparatively on one level with Sephuz (after Infernal nerf)

Deleted
    In NH, norgannon is miles ahead of Sephuz, pre and post infernal nerf. As long as you understand mechanics and know when you have to dps on the move, it´s the best non dps legendary, only beaten by neck, because of the shield and amazing stats.