Enduring Renewal / Body and Mind synergy

Hello fellow priests!

Today I was changing some talents, making some build tests and I realize that Body and Mind does not trigget Enduring Renewal.
    Body and Mind is a single target healing spell, so it should work the same way as Heal or Flash Heal, right?
    I didn't find any other threads about this and since my region forum (Brazilian) is dead, I've come to you, priest gods from MMO-Champ!
    Sorry if I missed anything and this does not make any sense.

And thanks in advance.

I'd guess it's because Body and Mind does not have an initial healing effect but just applies a HoT.
    You could read Enduring Renewal's description as "Your direct single-target healing spells refresh the duration of your Renew on the target.".
    (Just a theory, no proofs included)

Btw: in which world Binding Heal is a single-target healing spell? It also re-applys the effect.
    Last edited by Rici; 2017-02-15 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rici View Post
    I'd guess it's because Body and Mind does not have an initial healing effect but just applies a HoT.
    You could read Enduring Renewal's description as "Your direct single-target healing spells refresh the duration of your Renew on the target.".
    (Just a theory, no proofs included)

Btw: in which world Binding Heal is a single-target healing spell? It also re-applys the effect.
    Thanks for the reply!
    But on the description it does not say direct. (I can't link the wowhead page, sry)
    Yeah, about binding heal, it also doesn't make any sense lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aldricks View Post
    [...]But on the description it does not say direct.[...]
    That's why I said, you could read it like this... only explanation I got so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Rici View Post
    That's why I said, you could read it like this... only explanation I got so far.
    Oh ok, sorry. Yeah, the mistery remains.
    I haven't really use this talent, so just for the record, Prayer of Mending's heal also does not trigger Enduring Renewal.
    I think it should, since its "kind" of a direct single target heal.. but anyways.