Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight White Whale View Post
    Dalaran wasn't completely redone. If it was, it would look completely different from the old Dalaran. There are minor changes there, nothing more. Yeah that's lazy, you genius.

I see the fanboi brigade has already arrived.
    Yeah...because it's easier to practically remake a old city, giving it more high rez looks, adding/changing npcs all over, and making it a mark on the map with its own map than just throwing some npcs in a already built and planned city.

It's funny you calling someone a genius...with how you're ranking on the charts

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    No. Just no. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

I will never understand the very high tolerance mods have for shitposters and trolls.

- - - Updated - - -

And? A lot of caves do too. I highly doubt any cave was ever a potential spot for a faction hub.
    You can even get infracted by calling someone a troll

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    Maybe this guy really thinks Mages ported it over to Broken Isles
    Lore is still real to me damnit!

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    except it is remade, nothing was taken from the old dalaran, everything was made completly new

just because something has the same layout does not mean its a copy/paste, everything was made from new, and it was made to be like the old dal
    That's just ridiculous. I don't deny there has been noticeably work on Dalaran, but claiming it's "all new" is just plain stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    That's just ridiculous. I don't deny there has been noticeably work on Dalaran, but claiming it's "all new" is just plain stupid.
    ok, go to dalaran, and show me some models that have simply been brought from old dal, and placed in the new one (other then NPCS)

Dentarg/whisperwind, looking for raiding guild, possibly willing to transfer/faction transfer

Dalaran wasn't completely redone. If it was, it would look completely different from the old Dalaran. There are minor changes there, nothing more. Yeah that's lazy, you genius.

I see the fanboi brigade has already arrived.
    And the retard wagon is right on the track in time!

Think about this: you want a new Dalaran or capital every fucking expansion. Why? "Hey what the hell Rome is always the same year after year, can't we just nuke it and build a totally new and different?"

Yeah it's an extreme example, but why you need a brand new capital every time? It makes no fucking sense. Think about the enviroment you play:TBC, you are on a new planet, kinda obvious there is a new capital and here you go with Shattrath; WoTLK, you have Dalaran, and thank god, because if you think about it, in Northrend there is no other city that can contain Horde and Alliance (and Kirin Tor); Cataclysm no new capital, you have the "vanilla" ones, and makes sense; Pandaria, new continent, new race, kinda obvious they have their own capital; Draenor, similar with TBC, but, sadly, Shattrath is under siege so you can't have a common capital; Broken Isle, again if you take out Dalaran, there is no other city that can contain both horde, alliance and neutral forces.

Thunder Totem makes no sense at all, because story wise, you are the "first" to make contant with Highmountain Tauren and you help them reunite.

Not only does Thunder Totem have its own city map, it also has its own general chat. It has enough room to have all the city functionalities and is central to the Broken Isles.

Then they realized that it required work to make it a true capital, so, lazy as they are, they literally copypasted Dalaran over to the Broken Isles instead.
    ... Yeah... They totally "literally copy-pasted" Dalaran from Wrath into Legion. Eeyup.

Are you even serious... or is this an attempt at baiting? Both Dalarans are so very different from one-another. It would literally be much easier to make Thunder Totem the main hub city of Legion (assuming you were right in your assessing that it was supposed to be the main hub) than stopping in the middle and re-making Dalaran for Legion. Please.

Sig image by Best-Signatures.com

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    lol yeah looked at their other posts

"Is that so Mr. Hitler?

Should vee throw all ze little fetuses in ze ovens, ja?

Sorry we aren't all immoral like you, some of us care about all forms of human life. "

and

"What? You have not at all shown how this is an illogical argument.

Because it's a human being? Sorry but where I live it's not ok to kill humans and we don't have to explain why."

can we get a mod in here to /thread for "nothing good will come of this thread"

He's not interested in a discussion. He wants to state his basically incorrect opinion as fact, and then call any who questions in a fanboi.
    "He's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight."
    - Lt. James Gordon