Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Patch 7.2 PTR - Build 23578

See the front page for the latest notes.
    Last edited by chaud; 2017-02-15 at 06:42 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Patch 7.2 PTR - Build 23578
    Soon!
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-02-15 at 06:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Downloading it now, ~12gb for me
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Downloading it now, ~12gb for me
    Are you downloading the PTR for the first time? I'd be hard pressed to believe the build is that big.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    Are you downloading the PTR for the first time? I'd be hard pressed to believe the build is that big.
    nah mine was 11.7gb lol, this is a big ol' chunk of assets i assume.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    I updated it this morning first, it was fully installed. Then it wanted to update this afternoon, 12gb.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I updated it this morning first, it was fully installed. Then it wanted to update this afternoon, 12gb.
    Lord baby Jesus in the manger.... What the hell would take up that amount of space in a single PTR build? Would the Tomb of Sargeras raid and assets seriously be that huge?

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit, those crafted legenadries are actually kind of cool. Makes sense that they're geared towards outdoor content instead of raids/dungeons.

Still ignoring disc. Great...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah 11,7Go too

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    And mages buffed....
    Fire, specifically. Time to finally level the alt I suppose.

the tier bonuses.. what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Download was probably around 12gb for me as well. I didn't look at the size until I noticed the download still hadn't finished and saw it had about 9gb to go...

Deleted
    Feels like all the tier 20 bonuses are extremly underwhelming atm (all look like junk to me tbh)
    ah guess ill try and get my t19 titanforged bits instead ^^

Boy am I glad they buffed mages! Phew... thought they'll keep being low on the charts the whole expansion!

Nice to see the mage buffs. Hopefully they get it just right and put them on the same level as Shadow Priests at least.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They actually called it Glory of the Tomb Raider! I'm so happy!
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Wow, the puns are strong with those collections achievements! Nice to see them putting some focus on collecting old tier sets. That's something many new players probably never really think about.

HOWEVER!

Feats of Strength -- Drop Dead, Gorgeous (New) Collect any class armor set from Naxxramas. Account Wide.

GG on ever getting full Tier 3 from BMAH now... price is going to go up even higher D:

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    They actually called it Glory of the Tomb Raider! I'm so happy!
    Damn, they should "%s Croft" title as a reward for some silly archaeology achievement

Quote Originally Posted by nicode View Post
    Wow, the puns are strong with those collections achievements! Nice to see them putting some focus on collecting old tier sets. That's something many new players probably never really think about.

HOWEVER!

Feats of Strength -- Drop Dead, Gorgeous (New) Collect any class armor set from Naxxramas. Account Wide.

GG on ever getting full Tier 3 from BMAH now... price is going to go up even higher D:
    T7 also comes from Naxx

Deleted
    Tier 20 Assassination is a freaking joke.. Atleast the 2 set wtf ....??!!?