Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I really hope those tier bonuses are placeholders.

the bonus on the mail and leather legendaries are great!

more speed is fantastic for all non raiders!

Deleted
    2p for Arcane is really interesting, I like it.

Was on last night while the patch was downloading - people already had the class mounts.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by arvandor View Post
    the bonus on the mail and leather legendaries are great!

More speed is fantastic for all non raiders!
    pliz blizzurd give me op itum fu nuffing hurr durr

Dude, the seeing through stealth and invis is going to be great for clothies. I'd never take that off, it's a guaranteed equip when out in the world. Just FLAT OUT immunity to stealth and invis? That's crazy, I'm so sad I'm not a clothie.

The movement speed/flight thing for leather/mail is cool I guess, but considering we'll have flying mounts anyways I don't really see it as being a big deal. Movement speed/passive flight don't matter much when you have flying mounts, the entire point is sort of negated. It's nowhere NEAR as powerful as the stealth-sight thing. I'd kill for that, and I've got Spectral Sight.

why are both guardian t20 bonuses focused on FR cooldowns? other tanks seem to have a heal and a dmg reduction (either internal or from enemy) -- or something else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    I live for those mage buffs. Those legendary procs are pretty awful, but then again, I guess crafted legendaries shouldn't be too great
    hey fellow fire mages, we complained enough. Now we get a buff. !

Item - Warrior T20 Arms 2P Bonus (New) Colossus Smash reduces the cooldown of Ravager by 1.2 sec

Haahaaaaahaa!!!

Out of all possible things I don't get how blizzard looks at this:

Item - Warrior T20 Protection 2P Bonus (New) Berserker Rage generates 0 Rage.

And thinks "Yeah, that's the one. That's what prot warriors need.". And then they can't even be bothered to put a 4 piece bonus into this build as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    Accurate, but we did definitely need some form of buffs to compete with the other top classes. Fire isn't really as great when Ilvl goes up, compared to other specs.
    the only problem is that it looks like a flat +18% damages on spells.
    It cannot go live like that, or fire mage will come from the bottom to the top of rankings.

One other important thing is that this flat buff on spell power % makes intelligence even more valuable now, regardless of any secondary stats, Ilvl will be more and more relevent for dps increase. Even more than now 7.1.5
    Last edited by mmoc5be3929c9d; 2017-02-17 at 12:24 PM.

Deleted

Is it a problem tho?

Quote Originally Posted by faguoren View Post
    the only problem is that it looks like a flat +18% damages on spells.
    It cannot go live like that, or fire mage will come from the bottom to the top of rankings.

One other important thing is that this flat buff on spell power % makes intelligence even more valuable now, regardless of any secondary stats, Ilvl will be more and more relevent for dps increase. Even more than now 7.1.5
    Fire mages have been bottem rock so why cant we shine for once

Item - Shaman T20 Enhancement 2P Bonus (New) Crash Lightning increases your critical strike chance by 5% for 16 sec.
    Item - Shaman T20 Enhancement 4P Bonus (New) Stormstrike critical strikes increase the damage of your next Crash Lightning by 30%, stacking up to 10 times.

Are you seriously? This is nonsense of some sort, it would be better returned 5% in stone fist and 4p - it's not even funny, my blood boiling in 810 has more damage than the shaman crushing lightning in 891..
    STOP BREAKING SHAMANS!!!

Don't sweat it

Quote Originally Posted by tarakan View Post
    Item - Shaman T20 Enhancement 2P Bonus (New) Crash Lightning increases your critical strike chance by 5% for 16 sec.
    Item - Shaman T20 Enhancement 4P Bonus (New) Stormstrike critical strikes increase the damage of your next Crash Lightning by 30%, stacking up to 10 times.

Are you seriously? This is nonsense of some sort, it would be better returned 5% in stone fist and 4p - it's not even funny, my blood boiling in 810 has more damage than the shaman crushing lightning in 891..
    STOP BREAKING SHAMANS!!!
    They are doing this to most of the single target classes - enabling higher cleave and aoe output via single target spell usage. I'm going to assume Tomb has a lot of aoe in it.

The Fire mages buffs are not buffs. They are simply removing the hotfixes from live and putting them directly into the abilities