Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Cant take this anymore, impeach Trump.

Losing my damn mind over how unstable his presidency has already become. Any of you who support him have nothing on your side thats majorly towards the popular side.

Deleted
    If i could, i would. But fortunately i was born, raised and live in germany.

It'll probably happen, I think the republicans are ready to trade him in for Pence honestly.

You ready for Pence?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    You ready for Pence?
    Please he's far worse to these kinds of people than trump ever could be.

Deleted
    It can't get worse so I am ready for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by thenconfuciussaid View Post
    Losing my damn mind over how unstable his presidency has already become. Any of you who support him have nothing on your side thats majorly towards the popular side.
    Losing my damn mind over how liberals are still rioting and causing actual harm to our country, yet they claim to only want peace. The "popular" side, wants the rioters to stop rioting, and idiots to stop protesting in the middle of freeways.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    There is no intellectual argument left for siding with Trump. He's everything we told them he would be.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol, you would have better luck with a cal-exit fella. Enjoy being on the losing side for the next few decades, the right is rising again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Suck it up, buttercup.

7+ Year Old Account
    We don't live in a direct democracy. Luckily we have a Republic that helps defend us from populists like Hillary.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deggan View Post
    Losing my damn mind over how liberals are still rioting and causing actual harm to our country, yet they claim to only want peace. The "popular" side, wants the rioters to stop rioting, and idiots to stop protesting in the middle of freeways.
    Does the "popular" side also want the President to stop committing treason?

Deleted
    I wonder who would become the next vice president then.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Does the "popular" side also want the President to stop committing treason?
    Treason? Explain, with documentation that proves so. Also, biased news articles don't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven French View Post
    Both have the goal of destroying the nation domestically, but one isn't likely involved in treason.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    There is no intellectual argument left for siding with Trump. He's everything we told them he would be.
    I think you should think on why people are supporting his choices... every order hes given has had a majority of people in favor of it.

Deleted
    I think people are blowing things out of proportion too much. What exactly has he done so far that other presidents haven't?

He's not the first to piss off China or kiss Russian ass.
    He's not the first one to dislike immigrants.
    And he certainly isn't the first one to have conservative views.

Whether you like it or not, the people voted for him, that is how Democracy works and neo-liberals who are going batshit crazy over it need to chill the fuck out.

As for banning immigrants from muslim countries, then tough luck. Polls show that the silent majority of westerners (Europe, Australia & North America) aren't against it, it just looks that way because the people who are against it are also the loudest and they never miss a chance to throw dirt at Trump.
    And boy does the media love portraying Trump in a bad light... he sells papers, and as such, everything bad that he does is put under a magnifying glass despite the fact that others before him have made blunders.

Also before anyone flames me, no, I don't support Trump or even like him and his policies.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven French View Post
    Mike Pincer president won't make me not sleep at night, and nobody is going to shout "YEEE'HAW, grab yer guns and Lets Overthrow dat ebil gubbermint'!" like Dump and his fellow Dumpsters would do. Yes, Pincer will suck - but he will suck only in American internal politics. Dump is a threat to not just that, but the entire modern fuking world and every nation on the planet, let alone to America.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I think you should think on why people are supporting his choices... every order hes given has had a majority of people in favor of it.
    Chug chug chug, gulp, chug.

Jesus, you Trumpers really do live in your own world. Do you even realize how intellectually bankrupt your statement is?

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-02-16 at 03:34 AM.