Is the 250% XP for F2P/Preffered players too?

If it is, I may come back and do some of the stories I haven't finished, if not then I won't.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Yes, but it's 250% of the reduced rate that non-subs receive.

If you're eligible (you are every 6 months), I'd do the refer-a-friend code thingy for 7 days of free sub time. It's what I'm doing right now to take advantage of this 250% bonus, it makes it so I don't need to do anything other than the class missions (and maybe a few companion chats) and I end up being level appropriate throughout my whole playthrough.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can redo the recruit a friend thing every six months? I didn't know that. Huh. Maybe I will have to hop back on swtor and take advantage of this to finish the Consular class story. It's the only one I never did complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    You can redo the recruit a friend thing every six months? I didn't know that. Huh. Maybe I will have to hop back on swtor and take advantage of this to finish the Consular class story. It's the only one I never did complete.
    I believe so, yes. I know is resets every so often, but I'm not 100% sure it's every 6 months, though I know I've used it at least 3-4 times over the years.

And do it, it's totally worth it right now, especially with the free sub time. I'm blasting through my class missions super fast (really enjoying powertech gameplay, just a shame the BH story is weaksauce as hell), you should be able to clear one out in a weekend pretty easily. At least if you have credits to send that character to buy mods/legacy unlocks to reduce fast travel/fleet travel abilities and the travel to your ship unlock. I'm porting around more often than I'm on a flight path, and on some planets more than I even ride around on my speeder : 3

Be prepared for insanely boring dialogue in the consular story, though maybe my decision to do a lightside playthrough was a large factor in that. The overall narrative of the consular story is great though, IMO. Felt very satisfying and jedi-eque.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I believe so, yes. I know is resets every so often, but I'm not 100% sure it's every 6 months, though I know I've used it at least 3-4 times over the years.

And do it, it's totally worth it right now, especially with the free sub time. I'm blasting through my class missions super fast (really enjoying powertech gameplay, just a shame the BH story is weaksauce as hell), you should be able to clear one out in a weekend pretty easily. At least if you have credits to send that character to buy mods/legacy unlocks to reduce fast travel/fleet travel abilities and the travel to your ship unlock. I'm porting around more often than I'm on a flight path, and on some planets more than I even ride around on my speeder : 3

Be prepared for insanely boring dialogue in the consular story, though maybe my decision to do a lightside playthrough was a large factor in that. The overall narrative of the consular story is great though, IMO. Felt very satisfying and jedi-eque.
    That's cool. Yeah, I got plenty of credits and already knocked the quick travel cooldown to either 2 or 4 min. (cannot remember exactly) I think it's been at least a year since I have even played swtor so I would think the reset on the refer a friend would be up for me since it was some time before that even when I actually used a code the first time. You wouldn't mind PMing me a code/link would you so I could give it a shot?

That's what I remember about the consular story from the bit I did play. I quite like the sage playstyle, so much so that I even leveled a second inquisitor since my first was an assassin, but the story and dialog was tedious at least at the start. That's why it's the only class I never did finish leveling.