Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roivon View Post
    Ok instead of "which mage spec is best" which spec is the most satisfying/fun to play that is still viable for raiding?
    The one u like more... Choose theme u like more. Arcane, Fire, or Frost. I love arcane theme in WoW, mana managament, and playing 'turret like' classes so I choosed Arcane.

Ok instead of "which mage spec is best" which spec is the most satisfying/fun to play that is still viable for raiding?
    every spec in the game is "viable" for raiding. they all have some representation in the logs. if you arent concerned with which spec does the most damage then you arent in a guild thats at a level where it matters what spec you play anyway.

This is subjective, we can't tell you what you like the most. I like fire, some people like arcane, some like frost.

From DPS PoV, Frost is so far ahead of Fire I wouldn't call Fire viable if you are doing any sort of progress raiding. Arcane is in the mid, but unless you really like Arcane there's no real reason to play it either.

Though if your guild is casual, it doesn't really matter what you play.

Frost is good
    (i mean frost dk ofc)
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©