Semi new to Boomkin: Need Help

Recently switched to DPS, was a healer. I'm not doing the dmg my iLvl says I should be doing. I'm not sure if it's just my gear, stats, or rotation. I've done sims and I seem to be doing around the dmg I should be. But I think it should be more? I'm sure someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong, or if I'm just doing so poorly due to gear/stats. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Armory:
    Search: Ipodermic - Thrall(US)

Last Normal NH:
    Unable to post links due to new account.

Quote Originally Posted by iPoding View Post
    I've done sims and I seem to be doing around the dmg I should be.
    You must not be simming yourself right - for reference you're currently performing at 17% percentile for your ilvl which is quite low.

For starters your running single target build for most of the fights in NH. The AOE spec (SoTF/SS/SD) performs much stronger on quite a few fights in NH. For yourself I'd recommend using the single target build for Chronomatic, Trilliax, Augur, Krosus. AoE build for the others.

Your DoT uptime is a bit low on some of the fights @~90% should be aiming for 100%.

Forgetting to use major CDs on fights? https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...uras&source=18

Start playing the AoE build and that will be a significant improvement straight away.

Thanks! I'll try this!

- - - Updated - - -

I have my Berserking macro'd with my CD, I'm not sure why it didn't go off. It seemed to work in all the other fights.

Quote Originally Posted by iPoding View Post
    Thanks! I'll try this!

- - - Updated - - -

I have my Berserking macro'd with my CD, I'm not sure why it didn't go off. It seemed to work in all the other fights.
    Make sure you have both talents macroed together so you don't have to use 2 different buttons:
    /cast Berserking
    /cast Celestial Alignment
    /cast Incarnation: Chosen of Elune

Remember to check caps, since macros are case sensitive

plus you can add /use 13 and /use 14 for trinkets

Didn't check the whole logs, will do that when I have some time

You guys are awesome, thanks for any and all help.