Exorsus, Guldan damage fonts ?

Any idea how to set these damage numbers/font over the mob? Looks like default blizz damage numbers but more tidy.

Doesn't look like /msbt

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korban View Post
    Any idea how to set these damage numbers/font over the mob? Looks like default blizz damage numbers but more tidy.

Doesn't look like /msbt
    That's because it's not necessarily an addon. It's just changing the font of the combat text. Although I'm not sure what specific font he's using.

Now the tricky part is changing just the combat text font. You could throw a custom font in a folder called "Fonts" inside your WoW folder and rename it to "FRIZQT__.ttf". Only thing is that would change the font for every font in the client associated with that font.

There are addons that will only change the combat text font but honestly I'm not sure what's being used these days. I used to use NiceDamage which came with, in my opinion, a great default font but it hasn't been updated in years and not sure if it still works.

ElvUI has a setting built in to change the combat text so if you have that there isn't a need for an external mod to change solely the combat text. To add fonts, you would need to add a specific font to the media folder inside the ElvUI folder and edit the sharedmedia LUA to incorporate it.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

not sure of font name, but i think that's the font used in rdamagefont addon from zorkers rothui wow6.0. haven't watched the vid so unsure how it scrolls.

Quote Originally Posted by ironmoney View Post
    not sure of font name, but i think that's the font used in rdamagefont addon from zorkers rothui wow6.0. haven't watched the vid so unsure how it scrolls.
    Scrolls pretty much like Blizzard's, but not all over the screen - just more tidy, over the mob.

you can change dmg font with elvui, that looks like what they are using too.