Poll: Select race and gender

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Draenei Female.

My main for years has been a Draenei Female Death Knight. I also have a Blood Elf Male Death Knight so I can see the Horde side of things.
    Last edited by Honeyprime; 2017-02-19 at 06:08 PM.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

15+ Year Old Account
    As of this post apparently 80 toons are neither male or female. 184 male. 183 female. 447 of various races :P

Wow blood elves are popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Dromes View Post
    And the point I was making was that it's not pointless to write a small essey (or whatever you'd call it in english) which essentially says "im not aware of having a main since i play several chars", which is a useless comment in this topic and if he wanted to contribute in a better way, he should just fill the Poll with information of his most /played active character, since that by definition, would be classified as his main.
    How is that not contributing to the thread? He is very likely not the only person who plays this way. Playing multiple characters actively, and not really considering any of them your "main", could very well have been an option on the poll.

If OP really cares about the information gathered through this poll, some people not really having a main, is not useless information.

I'm loving the fact that you're getting your panties in a twist over four lines of text on a video game forum. Good on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm amazed with how few worgen there are. Maybe it has something to do with how the worgen female model was ill conceived. I remember before they came out Worgen and Pandarians were the most requested class. Now that they are out those two classes represent the lowest races played in WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    I played Undead male as my main from Classic to MoP. I started over as Alliance during MoP (server was dead + hard to find arena teams) and my main is currently a Night Elf.
    I never looked at my main the same way I did as a Horde player, it's just that cba going back to Horde and starting from scratch, and I will never pay for a faction change (maybe with tokens down the line, but probably not). I think I would probably play Troll male if I went back to Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    I exclusively play female Draenei with a priestess being my main for 10 years now.
    Though as of Legion only 2 characters are active because this expansion requires far too much time/char to take care of more than 2.

Female tauren since back in vanilla, used to be non existant back then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    How is that not contributing to the thread? He is very likely not the only person who plays this way. Playing multiple characters actively, and not really considering any of them your "main", could very well have been an option on the poll.

If OP really cares about the information gathered through this poll, some people not really having a main, is not useless information.

I'm loving the fact that you're getting your panties in a twist over four lines of text on a video game forum. Good on you.
    Once you read the title, you'll easily see how it's not a contribution. And what panties twisting are you talking about? wouldn't you be on the same level by keeping responding?

10+ Year Old Account
    Male Dwarf, first and same character I created back in 2005. Never changed anything, not even appearance. Changed beard color ONCE to get shave and haircut achievement but I changed back right after.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fem Nelf. Would've preferred male human for the animations, but DH means I'm stuck with a nelf, and I'm not about to play a male nelf.

Deleted
    who has a main in 2017 lol

Male orc warlock from tbc to Legion. Female Belf mage in Legion.

I can not take male Belfs seriously.

Deleted
    female blood elf(all my chars except my 2 ally alts are fem belfs)

10+ Year Old Account
    Male Human (since 2005).... because I am just that damn boring lol. But I am a mage,
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

male drenei mage
    male orc warrior

Male Troll priest.

Did it for the voodoo mon, only now i realize none of the priest gear looks good on him : /

Main server is 9 male, 3 female... 5 Orc, 3 Blood Elf, 3 Undead, 1 Troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Female tauren
    "Don't be a dick, be a dude."
    my warrior
    [ twitter| twitch]