Deleted

Top 5 easiest DPS specs to play in PvE?

I know that "pick a class for me" topics are not allowed here but I'm asking a little different question.

What are the easiest DPS specs to play in PvE? Can someone do a top 5 list or something? Because I'm thinking about coming back to WoW and I want not a stresful (in other words - faceroll) class to play.

Thanks for answers!

For me personally
    1. BM hunter
    2. Frost mage
    3. Ele shammy
    4. Arcane mage
    5. Fire mage

However other than hunters leveling any range is not that fun since you get a hit a lot and as a range you take a lot of damage. For me personally any class that have a tank spec is super to easy to level up.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    BM hunter is really chilled out.. then again, it has almost always been

That's the easiet one I've played in Legion at least.. (The other played specs being the other 2 hunter specs, affliction lock and shadow priest, which I would not recommend for you..)

I believe assassination rogues are rather easy and does good numbers as well.. Not sure about other specs/classes.

Frost DK is usually a good choice as well though..

Deleted
    Overall melee will always be easier than range as you can ignore a lot of the fight mechanics.

I find Fury warrior rotation to be easy, ontop of that they have high HP, decent self healing (which means it doesn't matter as much if you fail on a mechanic).

I'm sure you'll get lots of more accurate info from more experience people though

Beast Master Hunter: 3 main rotational buttons with no real interaction between them.
    Frost Death Knight: Also 3 main rotational buttons, but a few cooldowns and rune/runic power interaction etc. give more opportunity to improve if you want.
    Maybe affliction warlock if you take soul conduit. That's less rotational but comes down to renew dots every now and then, press unstable affliction when you have a few shards until you can't any more, otherwise just drain soul.
    Those are the ones that come to mind at first for me, others may have other suggestions.

I find Havoc DH really eally easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    We can't pick for you. We don't allow Help Me Choose My class/spec/role/faction/gender/race/boost threads here.