Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Right now I have my background set to randomly show any of about 35 New England Patriots related images (for the NFL playoffs, haven't switched out yet after our Superbowl win).

Normally though, basically for the past 8 years I think, I have my background set to switch every 60 seconds randomly picking from a folder of 58 different pics with the general theme of "black/dark background with multicoloured accent/objects/graphics"

I suspect I'll always keep these around till they are no longer fit graphics wise to be used.

Like this:

http://i.imgur.com/s72afNM.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/q1IvKYO.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/HRyr8qo.jpg

And as an actual non-linked one:

10+ Year Old Account

I have a mixed bag of Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and World of Warcraft images with a few from Legend of Dragoon, Zelda, and some Hatsune Miku images. I generally just grab what I think looks cool. Some samples:
    Dart from Legend of Dragoon
    Legend of Zelda logo
    Hatsune Miku

A picture I took of Caribou Falls in northern MN

10+ Year Old Account
    I use an animated wallpaper of Dark Souls knight sitting at a fire and Arthas just standing, the wind blowing in his hair.

My bg swaps photos from a folder of about 2000+ photos, so it's never one for very long.

http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Last edited by Independent voter; 2017-02-16 at 09:13 PM.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    I don't know what this is, but I love it. I can't stop laughing at it and being intrigued by it at the same time. Please tell me what it is so I can be enlightend.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    Oh this is fucking great and I want it as a shirt.

Oh, mine is a space image from Apod on my desktop and my work comp is a Frank Frazetta Death Dealer.

I set my background to slideshow and the folder it points to is actually on the cloud so I can update it for all of my Windows PCs from any device if I find something I like.

Right now I've got 120 pictures ranging from Landscapes, Space, some anime (more specifically Gundam) various video game wallpapers, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Is that... an Anaconda from Elite Dangerous?

Sweet game. I got bored of it though because there weren't enough real players to pirate. And I do mean pirate, not grief.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    I don't know what this is, but I love it. I can't stop laughing at it and being intrigued by it at the same time. Please tell me what it is so I can be enlightend.
    It's a Reddit thing.

I believe the guy at the front is supposed to be Gabe Newell, the president of Valve.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind

Slightly risqué picture of my gf which probably isn't appropriate for mmo

"Spring" by David Bollt (nsfw)

10+ Year Old Account

It's from an anime I really like. I prefer dark backgrounds because with bright ones my eyes get tired, and hurt when I start up my PC in the morning :P

Stood in the Fire ImEveryCliche's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a wallpaper folder with several hundred images in it that cycle every 3 mins

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Docturphil View Post
    Is that... an Anaconda from Elite Dangerous?

Sweet game. I got bored of it though because there weren't enough real players to pirate. And I do mean pirate, not grief.
    1. Yes. Picture not taken by me though.

2. If you want to find people to steal stuff from, hang around systems where trade community goals are happening. Though there aren't any of those this week.

Or hang out in a system that is part of one of the popular rare trading circuits, like Witchhaul, Orrere, or Rajukru.

3. You might have a gander at the new stuff coming in 2.3. They were just showing it off in some livestreams this week. The beta should start next week, though they haven't specified a day yet.

Part 1
    Part 2

Might be of interest for you.

Are we limited to only one? Ok...mine rotates every half hour through a gallery. But my absolute favorite is this one:

Runners up for second and third most favorite:

http://i.imgur.com/QsxbZUB.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/2GJlE0F.jpg
    Last edited by SirCowdog; 2017-02-16 at 11:07 PM.