Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised they haven't been just destroying large areas of the fence just to be annoying
    they have the money and resources to make some decent explosives that could blow holes in the fence

Deleted
    Thats pretty funny lol, simple and effective.

10+ Year Old Account
    Theyre gonna be laughing at the wall when billions are spent and they just fly bundles of drugs over it with a drone

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Theyre gonna be laughing at the wall when billions are spent and they just fly bundles of drugs over it with a drone
    The wall has never been anything more than a multi-billion emotional blanket for folks, so why not? : D

10+ Year Old Account
    Automated AA turrets.

Think about it. Line the wall with those, and there won't be no drones. Nor will there be birds! 2 for 1.

If only they had a device that could launch 90kg of drugs over 300m.

- - - Updated - - -

Or you know, using the tunnels that are there now. Or the large bodies of water either side of the country.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Automated AA turrets.

Think about it. Line the wall with those, and there won't be no drones. Nor will there be birds! 2 for 1.
    An Iron Dome for drugs. It's brilliant.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    They could build the wall 700 ft high and they'll still find a way over, under or through it. My people are crafty sumbitches

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Or you know, using the tunnels that are there now. Or the large bodies of water either side of the country.
    Or as trump said, a ladder and a rope.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh! And don't forget those fancy flying machines, they go over walls too, and around 40% of the illegal immigrants in the US used them. Adam Conniver covered it well.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Yeh, I always chuckle at the people who think anything short of legalization will stop the flow of drugs. They have fucking subs for fucks sake. To say nothing of low flying small crafts.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Why didn't I think of this? There's a pretty solid fence along some parts of the border and since people think it's secure, the bad guys set up a catapult on the Mexican side to hurl drugs over the fence.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/drug-cat...patrol-agents/

DOUGLAS, Ariz. -- Border Patrol agents in southern Arizona say they’ve seized two bundles of marijuana that were catapulted across the border from Mexico.

While patrolling an area east of the Douglas Port of Entry last Friday, agents noticed several people running from the border fence as they approached.

They reported finding a catapult system attached to the south side of the fence and two bundles of marijuana, weighing more than 47 pounds combined.

Agents dismantled the catapult, which was seized by Mexican authorities.

Federal authorities say in recent years, smugglers have thrown drug bundles over the border or shot them over with devices such as air-powered cannons and catapults.

The fence separating Douglas AZ from the town of Agua Prieta is pretty substantial.
    Did mythbusters lie to me? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0768456/

10+ Year Old Account
    You know bullet proof vest don't stop all bullets I guess the police and military should stop using them too, and seatbelts don't save everyone guess we don't need them either.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Nope, they were talking about people, not drugs.

There are reasons castles had walls, there are reasons they still had archers at those walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    There are reasons castles had walls, there are reasons they still had archers at those walls.
    There are reasons why walls fell out of favor as a primary defensive structure.

Hint: They're static, and easily defeated once people started understand basic physics.

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    You know bullet proof vest don't stop all bullets I guess the police and military should stop using them too, and seatbelts don't save everyone guess we don't need them either.
    Pretty much, maby we shouldnt have border controlls either seeing as they dont stop everyone comming through with drugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Pretty much, maby we shouldnt have border controlls either seeing as they dont stop everyone comming through with drugs.
    I think it's pretty dishonest to act like a big wall that's suggested is the same as police using bullets and guns. Like seriously...
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I think it's pretty dishonest to act like a big wall that's suggested is the same as police using bullets and guns. Like seriously...
    I was speaking of border controlls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    Except your wall will not stop ANYTHING.

It will not stop some bullets like a bulletproof vest. It will stop ZERO bullets, like a T-shirt.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    and yet people say we don't need a wall.
    What is the wall going to do if they are throwing drugs over it and under it? They have subs too.

Maybe we should deal with the drug problem? No wall is going to stop that.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    No, they are not catapulting humans. No one lied to you...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi