Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    You got no idea about the current meta?
    Renolock / Reno mage phasing out > more aggro decks but also more dragon priests / jade shamans > more jade druids.
    If blizzard doesn't come up with a good new set of control cards ladder is gonna be just that.

Also the only aggro deck that consistently beats jade druids is pirate warrior, and they will be a bit worse with the nerfs.
    More... dragon priests?

You know BRM is rotating out, right?

That means no Whelp, no Technician, no Cobalt, no Corruptor

Also no Wyrmrest Agent from TGT, no Ex Evil or Entomb from LOE...
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    More... dragon priests?

You know BRM is rotating out, right?

That means no Whelp, no Technician, no Cobalt, no Corruptor

Also no Wyrmrest Agent from TGT, no Ex Evil or Entomb from LOE...
    And I'm not quite sure the "leaked" Un'goro is going to have many dragons hiding about, so I can't imagine dragon priest being that viable anymore honestly

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    And I'm not quite sure the "leaked" Un'goro is going to have many dragons hiding about, so I can't imagine dragon priest being that viable anymore honestly
    It's not even just dragon priests; without ex evil and entomb the priest is going to devolve back to the proverbial stone age.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyl View Post
    It's not even just dragon priests; without ex evil and entomb the priest is going to devolve back to the proverbial stone age.
    Well, to be fair, they might add some other strong priest cards to make up for that, since those could easily fit the theme.

I just can't imagine them added enough dragon cards though that combo with other dragons and what not to make up for what we're missing, especially if Ur'goro is the theme, since that's dinosaurs and beasts for the most part.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I just can't imagine them added enough dragon cards though that combo with other dragons and what not to make up for what we're missing, especially if Ur'goro is the theme, since that's dinosaurs and beasts for the most part.
    If they do, I'll be very disappointed. I'm still hoping that Blizzard would have an attempt at fixing the root of the problem for priests, which is weak basic cards and class mechanics. Now, with a lot of cards rotating out, it would be an ideal time to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    You got no idea about the current meta?
    Renolock / Reno mage phasing out > more aggro decks but also more dragon priests / jade shamans > more jade druids.
    If blizzard doesn't come up with a good new set of control cards ladder is gonna be just that.

Also the only aggro deck that consistently beats jade druids is pirate warrior, and they will be a bit worse with the nerfs.
    I have plenty of idea about the current meta. Jade Druid doesn't beat Pirate Warrior. What you're talking about is a theoretical future meta that you claim will be good for Jade Druids.

Also I hate to break it to you, but no there will not be more dragon priests in the new meta unless for some odd reason Blizzard reprints a bunch of new tribal cards (in this case dragons) once the main staples of dragon priest rotate out. Dragon priest is losing pretty much all of its early & mid game upon next rotation.

Pirate Warrior is hardly affected by the recent nerfs. Even if STB was completely deleted as a card it would have massive early & early-mid game pressure to win almost as much as before. A small nerf to STB won't suddenly make Pirate Warrior a good matchup for a supposed Jade Druid meta.

Well. It's about time I craft Rag and Sylvannas. I only have 2.6k dust so I guess I'll have to go through my collection and blow shit up. I need to get to...3200? Or 6400 if I want both Golden.

Not that I even have good cards for wild.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn I had only like 2.3k dust. I got up to 3300 dust but it feels like ripping a dollar bill in half twice, and then getting a quarter back for it. Thanks Blizz love the system so much.

Golden Rag looks cool but I don't want to D/E other cards...I may settle for the normie non-golden Rag and Sylv. It's not like I can play them anymore, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Golden Rag looks cool but I don't want to D/E other cards...I may settle for the normie non-golden Rag and Sylv. It's not like I can play them anymore, right?
    You can still play them in wild, can't you?