Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    in short - INFLATION.

Some people are putting effort and a lot of time to progress their characters, and now Blizzard decided to take everything from them so lazy people and RETARDS and people not interested in game very much be more happy.

It reminds communism.

I am quitting, seriously. Why would I put effort and love into something that becames no value next day for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by adventurer View Post
    in short - INFLATION.

Some people are putting effort and a lot of time to progress their characters, and now Blizzard decided to take everything from them so lazy people and RETARDS and people not interested in game very much be more happy.

It reminds communism.

I am quitting, seriously. Why would I put effort and love into something that becames no value next day for no reason.
    If you think it has no value now, wait until the end of the expansion when we lose our artifact weapons and all this Artifact Power farming is rendered pointless.

And there is the problem with blizzard and wow and has been for years. For some inexplicable reason they feel it's "essential" to ensure that hardcore players don't create a gap.

Pro tip blizz - you have your career vs my being a stay at home dad because you invested more time in school than me.

My neighbor has a nicer car than I do because he spends more time at work earning money than I do.

The bodybuilder who spends 2 hours a day in the gym 6 days a week as opposed to the one who spends more time partying has the superior physique.

The examples are endless because the rule is almost universal. What on gods green earth is the logic that allows you to even consider, let alone implement anything that handicaps people who invest more time at the expense of much more enjoyable things?

The grind to 54 disgusted me. It was painful. Yet I put off things I should or would rather do because I'm a comitted and competitive raider. So as has been the blizzard mo for years, might as well play casual because sacrificing anything to make a hardcore investment just doesn't pay off in their world.

For me, I quit the game because I'm sick of the boring, grindy nature of this expansion. If you're a competitive raider, you have to spend hours daily for character "maintenance" and eventually got sick of it. I just want to log in, raid, log out because that is what I like to do in this game. But no, this expansion has artifact power, mythic keystone dungeons, world quest/emissary system, and RNG legendaries, all of which compound the time needed to maintain your character on top of the time spent for raiding. No wonder so many hardcore raiding guilds are moving more casual. Obviously, Blizzard wants people to have a reason to keep playing the game during the "no-new content" months, but the content is just very grindy and isn't fun to me. And, this new change is just making it harder on the hardcore players who just want to get their grind done and over with so they can enjoy their raiding experience. And, for the somewhat hardcore, somewhat casual players, it means there's no end to the daily, boring grind that is World of [RNG, Quest, Dungeon]-craft.