Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

warlock class mount quest

so like, i've only got a few classes at 110. i've done most of the other class mount quests so far on ptr, and i decided to do warlock's today.

this shit, the "if you build it" quest, this is not ok. we'll be the only class so far to have to deal with price gouging AH prices for our class mounts. it's completely fucking stupid. pandemonite is 4k a piece on my server, and you need FIVE of the damn things. demonsteel's 2k for 20, i already wasted gold on that.

this is really stupid, and it really should be changed. not everyone's rich.

Standard "PTR is PTR" response

It's not set in stone, anything can change, could just be a placeholder. On the other hand, Bliz consistently proves they don't give a shit about locks, so... I'll start saving now.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Standard "PTR is PTR" response

It's not set in stone, anything can change, could just be a placeholder. On the other hand, Bliz consistently proves they don't give a shit about locks, so... I'll start saving now.
    People have said that constantly and yet Blizzard almost always keeps in what we complain about. I'm not even going to bother because it's yet another lousy horse mount and a skeletal one no less. It literally has nothing to do with warlocks and is by far the most uncreative mount of the bunch.

Of course prices will be high but come live they will drop. Prices for obliterium were idiotic on beta and now look at them. Prices will always fluctuate in wow.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Of course prices will be high but come live they will drop. Prices for obliterium were idiotic on beta and now look at them. Prices will always fluctuate in wow.
    i'm talking about the prices for this stuff on live right now.

when people figure out that warlocks(and now paladin too i've found out) need this stuff for their quests, what will people do? raise the price because people are opportunistic shitstains.

they could easily just change these to require some random quest items out in the world. there's no sense in every bringing professions into this.

7+ Year Old Account
    or you know
    you could buy the stuff now when its cheap?
    omfg our mount costs like 20k holy shit...
    yeah i know thats alot for some people, but this is an optinal thing... some classes had to pay 50k for their hidden skin well ours are all obtained...

not all classes are made equal
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    or you know
    you could buy the stuff now when its cheap?
    omfg our mount costs like 20k holy shit...
    yeah i know thats alot for some people, but this is an optinal thing... some classes had to pay 50k for their hidden skin well ours are all obtained...

not all classes are made equal
    these are class STORY quests. these should not be connected to professions, it's stupid.

good thing i have millons then.

actually it's great news. it means if you have JC and BS you will be able to sell bars and gems even if future expansions. thanks for your research op

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    these are class STORY quests. these should not be connected to professions, it's stupid.
    again these are optinal, and lots of old "story quests" required profession items back in the day

Sounds like more of a "your problem". Glad they made professions relevant and usuable to progress peoples classes. As for the money issue its easy to gain not easy as it was in WoD but still easy with order hall giving bonus gold of 1500 and the normal reward 200+ plus World quests that give some give that are over 100g+.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    again these are optinal, and lots of old "story quests" required profession items back in the day
    well, back in the day was a bad time compared to today.

it's just a stupid decision, and it's ONLY paladin and warlock. it's just unfair to those two classes.

instead of actual good lore shit(like priest, which is wonderful), we go stand at the auction house for a few seconds for shit some of us can't even afford.

and it's ONLY paladin and warlock.
    Could you please be so kind and tell me what are the reagents for pala mount?

Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    Could you please be so kind and tell me what are the reagents for pala mount?
    paladin's not as bad as warlock, thankfully.

you need a stonehide leather barding, then 50 leystone ore, and one saber's eye.

paladin's not as bad as warlock, thankfully.

you need a stonehide leather barding, then 50 leystone ore, and one saber's eye.
    Thanks man

What are the mats for warlock?

Quote Originally Posted by evilkyak View Post
    What are the mats for warlock?
    20 demonsteel bars, 5 pandemonite, and 3 unbending potions.

7+ Year Old Account
    btw you say "demonsteel is 2k per 20"

or you know spend like 5 blood of sageras (or be a miner) and get the felslate/leystone, then get a guildie to craft them for you for free....

Deleted
    Warlock mount require some of the most expensive items known to mankind to be finished

well, back in the day was a bad time compared to today.

it's just a stupid decision, and it's ONLY paladin and warlock. it's just unfair to those two classes.

instead of actual good lore shit(like priest, which is wonderful), we go stand at the auction house for a few seconds for shit some of us can't even afford.
    Don't bother. People here will happily defend everything Blizzard does even if it adversely affects them because apparently the only way they can exist is by being an obnoxious contrarian.

This thread quickly turned into a "game is unfair blizz please fix". News flash WoW is unfair but we get over it and adjust.