Poll: How many Bosses per Raid do you like?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

How many Bosses per Raid do you like?

I think 3 is the perfect number.
    Trial of Valor is my favorite raid of the expansion.

Because i can easily watch a youtube video with the mechanics, memorize everything and pug in LFG.
    I only did the first 3 bosses of Nighthold this week on LFG because i can't memorize everything in one session.
    Also hate raids that take about 2 hours to complete with trash and 6+ bosses.
    More 3 boss raids for me plz
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-02-17 at 12:20 AM.

Your poll options suck.

10-12 is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

The ones with 7-13.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Your poll options suck.

10-12 is nice.
    Strongly agree,

Personally 10 boss raids are my favourite, over that becomes a bit of a chore with farm.
    HFCs 13 was horrible for farm in a 6hr a week 2 day mythic guild.

More the merrier, 10+ bosses, those small raids are meh, doesn't seem worth the trip out there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Strongly agree,

Personally 10 boss raids are my favourite, over that becomes a bit of a chore with farm.
    HFCs 13 was horrible for farm in a 6hr a week 2 day mythic guild.
    There were skips in that raid though, made at least that part bearable, the 12 months of it though...

Deleted
    WTH, you guys like 12 bosses in a raid!?

Those take so much time i almost die mid raid.
    Well...different people, different preferences

I failed so hard on the poll, i had no idea people were so different from me XD
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-02-17 at 12:26 AM.

HFC was perfect (if only it wasn't out for over a year)

This is one of the shittiest MMO-C polls I've ever seen. And I think you're the only person in the entire fucking universe who thought ToV was a good raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    This is one of the shittiest MMO-C polls I've ever seen. And I think you're the only person in the entire fucking universe who thought ToV was a good raid.
    LOL i had no idea people were so different from me, i failed hard on the poll bro!

How can people like 2-3hours inside the same raid is beyond me xD

I failed

7+ Year Old Account
    "wow nice poll"

why such horrible poll choices?

you shoulda done one for every number.. because what about those who like 1-2 boss raids? and a majority of raids are 6+ so having just one option for that is stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    LOL i had no idea people were so different from me, i failed hard on the poll bro!

How can people like 2-3hours inside the same raid is beyond me xD

I failed
    A better poll would be:

Which is your favorite expansion?

• A.) Vanilla
    • B.) Vanilla
    • C.) Vanilla
    • D.) Vanilla
    • E.) All of the above.

I actually like LFR setup, but wish that was available for Normal and Heroic, etc...

Going in, and whacking down 3 Raid bosses is to the point, no F'ing around, not a million trash mobs to waste my time on. Just give me a few bad ass tough bosses, with a little bit of trash in between, and call it a day.

Who the hell has 3 to 4 hours to spend Raiding Mythic content on 9+ bosses. No thanks.

And easy on the trash in between bosses, man that's so annoying and pointless. I don't Raid to go after 30 lesser trash mobs at once. Never understood the point of tons of trash mobs, wave after wave of trash is so boring.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't be so hard on the OP guys.

@OP, I take it you are quite the casual player? At least when it comes to raiding?

7(10 character nonsense)

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    There were skips in that raid though, made at least that part bearable, the 12 months of it though...
    Except you couldn't skip because Council dropped DSI and Blademasters so every DPS was chasing the WF dream.
    Kilrogg's amazing healing / Spriest (lol) Trinket and then just the tier.
    Because of WFing etc. you really didn't utilize the skips during prog, once we got to Archi though just decided stuff it and extended since we had the DPS to push before the second orb.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    This is one of the shittiest MMO-C polls I've ever seen.
    i have seen worse.
    way worse.

this is nothing compared to those.

Formerly known as Arafal

I liked SoO flex. Where like it's all just one big raid, but you can queue up for particular wings. I think it should be set up like that, but give hte group the option to all agree to continue on past the first 3 in the raid if they want. This way for people short on time they can hop in, but if people want that old school BRD experience, and spend all Saturday in a group, you can.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazykeven View Post
    @OP, I take it you are quite the casual player? At least when it comes to raiding?
    Yes...very casual when it comes to raiding. I only PUG in LFG nowadays. My Guild days are over

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    6+ 1 raid per tier prefered, I don't like splitting up a tier in multiple small raids even while cata and mop did it as their entry raids.

Doesn't mean raids have to be linear however. EN and NH offer choice.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-02-17 at 12:56 AM.

I liek 9-10 bosses raids the best