Ret - T19 4 pieces talent?

Hi guys, I finally (?) got my 4th piece of T19, according to Icy Veins I should switch to Zeal, I tried it but it doesnt seem to bring any improvement bout my dps, is it just a matter of practice or It's actually a wrong choice?

ty

Get the latest SimC and sim yourself. For me Zeal than Tfoj even before i got my 4pc.

Sidequestion:

I got my 4th piece too (gloves), but from LFR... Pawn says i'm losing 23% by swapping it in for my current HC-gloves. You guys reckon that 4th setbonus would still make up for the 23% loss on that particular item?

just sim it... don't be an imbecile.

also our 4p is quite shit. it plays like shit and its damage gain is not big enough for how bad it feels.

Pawn is bad. Even if you put you stat weights from the SIM, they change alot, mainly due to Haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Aly31 View Post
    Pawn is bad. Even if you put you stat weights from the SIM, they change alot, mainly due to Haste.
    Fair enough but it's rather tricky to figure out optimal now as every stat is "ok":ish. Sitting here simming every damn drop on several different fights (patchwerk, movement, cleave) and it still differs a lot what combo of items I have equipped.

Not saying I want it handed on a silverplate, but atm it's a shitload of combinations to test for a single item drop.. so Pawn felt like a decent compromise.. but perhaps not! :/

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Fair enough but it's rather tricky to figure out optimal now as every stat is "ok":ish. Sitting here simming every damn drop on several different fights (patchwerk, movement, cleave) and it still differs a lot what combo of items I have equipped.

Not saying I want it handed on a silverplate, but atm it's a shitload of combinations to test for a single item drop.. so Pawn felt like a decent compromise.. but perhaps not! :/
    Just aim for something on the line vers>=haste>=Crit>>>mastery and you'll be OK

Just aim for something on the line vers>=haste>=Crit>>>mastery and you'll be OK
    Yeah I'm doing that and that's basically the reason to my question as my 4:th piece was loaded with mastery!

Deleted
    Is oke its not like what versatility or spirit would look like in previous expansions.

Tfoj is normally the best but just sim yourself and the 4-set is quite good you normally want head, shoulders. legs and back (if u have legendaries on those slots go for hands and chest on that order) and dont think to bad of mastery it is not that bad of a stat

Testing zeal on the dummy provides the most burst during wings but once crusade is over it becomes a mess. You probably need 25%+ haste levels to make zeal worth it outside of wings.

Quote Originally Posted by Caramuru View Post
    Testing zeal on the dummy provides the most burst during wings but once crusade is over it becomes a mess. You probably need 25%+ haste levels to make zeal worth it outside of wings.
    From 19% haste (at the end of EN) to 27%(now) , zeal still sims 7-8k higher for me than Tfoj. I agree, it does feel slow, but I went with it anyway.

From 19% haste (at the end of EN) to 27%(now) , zeal still sims 7-8k higher for me than Tfoj. I agree, it does feel slow, but I went with it anyway.
    Just shy of 22% here.. hopefully the mythic cache is generous and gives me some haste upgrades! It may feel slower but with 4pc it's probably better. But going from always having something to press to waiting is just something to get used to.

Especially, with how good DH is. Now there's something you press once every 10 or so seconds.