Hello!

Organised Chaos is a social based raiding guild, currently 10/10 NH normal on farm, 5/10 NH heroic.
We have a variety of people of different nationalities and age, yet we are skilled and active. Each day we try to do group content from M+, timewalking, raiding to BG. We understand that people need to go to work, school or whatever thing they are bound in real life. We would like to create mythic raiding team in near future, where we will be able to switch players due to work or school schedule. That’s why we want to recruit more skilled players that love group content, we especially welcome old WoW players that are looking for reliable guild and groups.

Mythic+:
We run them as much as possible, current goal is to clear +14 every week, doing so we encourage players with lower gear to improve their skill and gear while having a great time on Discord.

Raiding:
We have steady “Doorbreaker” team to clear the way, we add capable players each raid to so as many people as possible can join each raid. Philosophy is to have many ready to raid players, as we know this is game and real life come first. You are welcome to every raid, and we don’t worry if you have to step down from raid.
We look especially for healers and range. More healers we have, the bigger group we can take.

Group atmosphere speak for itself, try running a M+ or raid with us, and you will see for yourself. From my personal perspective i never thought i can join raiding guild, because i have very unstable work schedule, here not only i raid but also do M+ and other group activities.
We have very skilled players with good attitude, guild have steady and healthy grow in numbers as we are selective, we are not accepting “drama” makers.

For more information You can contact me here, or officers in game:
Decimas, Goldfinger or Vhalin