Optimal champions for Order hall?

Was wondering if someone had a link to which champions are the best to use for Warriors since their abilities are much.... stranger than other classes
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Took me a while to find this as well... eventually i found a few threads on google.

There are a few variations but for me I use:

Svergan Stormcloak
    Finna Bjornsdottir
    Hmdall
    Ragnvald Drakeborn
    Thorim (combat ally)

10+ Year Old Account
    I would recommend doing some Brawlers Guild Fights, that'll add the chance to get a mission to get Meatball as an Champion. He's extremely powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    Took me a while to find this as well... eventually i found a few threads on google.

There are a few variations but for me I use:

Svergan Stormcloak
    Finna Bjornsdottir
    Hmdall
    Ragnvald Drakeborn
    Thorim (combat ally)
    This is the group I am using at the moment, but I am wondering who to drop for Meatball. I am thinking Svergan bc of his passive buff not being that effective.

So my list would be:
    Finna
    Hymdal
    Ragnvald
    Meatball
    Thorim

Quote Originally Posted by Murloch View Post
    This is the group I am using at the moment, but I am wondering who to drop for Meatball. I am thinking Svergan bc of his passive buff not being that effective.

So my list would be:
    Finna
    Hymdal
    Ragnvald
    Meatball
    Thorim
    From a mission perspective, I find Thorim to be pretty weak. He's in the same boat as Svergan where he has to be solo for maximum effectiveness, which I find to be too limiting. At least with Svergan, his Whirlwind is useful since Minions are the most common ability to counter. The 4 I basically keep around 24/7 now are Finna, Ragnvald, Hymdall, Meatball, and my 5th is a floater between Hodir/Svergan/Thorim (with Hodir being the most useful followed by Svergan) depending on what I need.

Quote Originally Posted by volgon View Post
    From a mission perspective, I find Thorim to be pretty weak. He's in the same boat as Svergan where he has to be solo for maximum effectiveness, which I find to be too limiting. At least with Svergan, his Whirlwind is useful since Minions are the most common ability to counter. The 4 I basically keep around 24/7 now are Finna, Ragnvald, Hymdall, Meatball, and my 5th is a floater between Hodir/Svergan/Thorim (with Hodir being the most useful followed by Svergan) depending on what I need.
    Yeah I literally never un-assign Thorim from combat ally. I use 4 for missions and I am able to complete any I need to @ 200%. I just like Thorims buffs for WQ and he has a resource/gold buff for them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Hymdall is a beast, especially on longer (8+ hours) missions. His ability already increases the chance on long missions by +15%. Then he has an item which adds +20% on long missions. On top of it, he has an epic item which increases the basic success chance by +15%.

Finna Bjornsdottir is my only protection warrior. She has an item that reduces mission length by 15%, and an item which increases the chance on short (-4 hours) missions by 30%.

My Hodir is an allrounder. He carries the respective items for long (30%) and short (20%) missions.

King Ymiron just had to be my champion after that funny conversation with Odyn. Jokes aside, I think he's a decent champion. Mine is an expert for long missions, carrying both the green and blue variants of them with him. +20% and +30%.

Thorim is my buddy on the Broken Isles. From his items, I get 50 order resources and 50 gold for each world quest I do. And to be honest, I think his buff and ability is the most useful of all champions I've seen so far (I play Warrior, Paladin and Druid). AoE stun and a 25% attack power buff. FeelsGoodMan

Seeing a 100% chance for bonus loot is common for me.
    We are as God intended. Fallible, yet capable of great things.

After my initial writeup (linked above), I actually ended up replacing Svergan with Hodir, as I too found Svergan situational at best. I'll make another writeup/update for 7.2, once (hopefully) Crowley/Eitrigg's abilities are fixed.

Regarding Thorim though, he's mainly in the lineup solely as a Combat Ally, and in my setup his Champion equipment reflects that. I only send him on missions as an extra Champion when I need his particular counters, or for throwaway missions, just to get them out of my log and regardless of success chance.

Run Karazhan until you get the drop from Moroes to start the quest to get him as an order hall follower. He summons additional troops which are stupid OP.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=142246/b...watch#comments
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 2017-02-18 at 08:17 AM.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Deleted
    My Warrior was first with the item-upgrade class-hal trait and he got so much RNG-luck after leveling to 110 yesterday (Guldan trinket warforged for timewalk + almost complete 830 gear by 5 tw dungeones and the vendor + titanforged ring from class hall campaign helya mos quest ) that I plan to be serious with him.

Not interested in those additional stuff so thanks @Pippo89 - sounds great, will do

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    After my initial writeup (linked above), I actually ended up replacing Svergan with Hodir, as I too found Svergan situational at best. I'll make another writeup/update for 7.2, once (hopefully) Crowley/Eitrigg's abilities are fixed.

Regarding Thorim though, he's mainly in the lineup solely as a Combat Ally, and in my setup his Champion equipment reflects that. I only send him on missions as an extra Champion when I need his particular counters, or for throwaway missions, just to get them out of my log and regardless of success chance.
    That's basically how I used Thorim, I simply find the buff management tedious (even with a 5 minute duration). I swapped Thorim with Meatball; while he may not be as strong as permanent +25% AP, I don't find that to be necessary in Nighthold gear and he is significantly more powerful than Thorim when it comes to missions.

That's basically how I used Thorim, I simply find the buff management tedious (even with a 5 minute duration). I swapped Thorim with Meatball; while he may not be as strong as permanent +25% AP, I don't find that to be necessary in Nighthold gear and he is significantly more powerful than Thorim when it comes to missions.
    I'm on a PvP server; Thorim can still be pretty clutch, even in Nighthold gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pippo89 View Post
    My Hymdall is a beast, especially on longer (8+ hours) missions. His ability already increases the chance on long missions by +15%. Then he has an item which adds +20% on long missions. On top of it, he has an epic item which increases the basic success chance by +15%.

Finna Bjornsdottir is my only protection warrior. She has an item that reduces mission length by 15%, and an item which increases the chance on short (-4 hours) missions by 30%.

My Hodir is an allrounder. He carries the respective items for long (30%) and short (20%) missions.

King Ymiron just had to be my champion after that funny conversation with Odyn. Jokes aside, I think he's a decent champion. Mine is an expert for long missions, carrying both the green and blue variants of them with him. +20% and +30%.

Thorim is my buddy on the Broken Isles. From his items, I get 50 order resources and 50 gold for each world quest I do. And to be honest, I think his buff and ability is the most useful of all champions I've seen so far (I play Warrior, Paladin and Druid). AoE stun and a 25% attack power buff. FeelsGoodMan

Seeing a 100% chance for bonus loot is common for me.
    The same basic points made in my post above; with one exception.

While Ymiron is useful as an extra Pummel alone, his uncommon trait is absolutely worthless. It's basically a chance on mission complete to save you a handful of Resources and a 30m cooldown. I just can't justify giving that a spot in my lineup.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Run Karazhan until you get the drop from Moroes to start the quest to get him as an order hall follower. He summons additional troops which are stupid OP.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=142246/b...watch#comments
    Agreed, he is stupid OP, though requiring an RNG drop makes him a bit inaccessible.

You want thorium as a ally he gives a ridiculous 5 min buff on a 2 min cd

Meatball is stupid OP for missions. He adds an extra 100% chance on a mission regardless almost all the time.

So, now that we can run Meatball+Moroes + 5 others(with the extra champ trait) What would be the best 5th champion?

There's Hodir with his 15% with minions and Dvalen with his 20% when a troop has only 1 hp left.

Feels like Dvalen would synergize very well with Moroes' dinner invitations and any other left over troops.

I am also going to be taking the extra champion class hall upgrade.

Going to add in another fury counter with heroic leap. I seem to always be short that counter.

I would like moroes but havent seen it yet... whats this drop chance?