Promised 7.2 Legendary Changes?

So not so old time ago Blizzard promised they will be releasing additional info about upcoming legendary changes in 7.2. But as for now they havent said anything. The only thing they did was introducing profesion legendaries but it doesnt even help the problem. The main problem is people who have 3+ legendaries and all of those are utility. Giving a 1 profession legendary will not help this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    They've yet to fully implement their ideas on the PTR. You can see their statement on their latest development notes:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753258188

"Notably absent from this build are ... a few improvements to the process of acquiring Legendaries. We’ll have more details on those changes as they get closer to implementation."

10+ Year Old Account
    I read it three times, I don't see any mention of changes to Legendaries

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jaber2 View Post
    Try using your PCs <CTRL+F> command. Type in the word "Legendaries". You'll find what you're looking for.

/closethread

Quote Originally Posted by jaber2 View Post
    What? So when they mentioned changing the process of getting a legendary they somehow weren't talking about changes to legendaries? Seriously?

This is just yet more proof that communication issues are on the side of the players and not Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    What? So when they mentioned changing the process of getting a legendary they somehow weren't talking about changes to legendaries? Seriously?

This is just yet more proof that communication issues are on the side of the players and not Blizzard.
    People will always nitpick what they want to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude calm down, I didn't see any changes to legendaries, all I saw was "as well as a few improvements to the process of acquiring Legendaries"