Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    They are all good. However lately people have been saying frost are best for raiding.
    yeah, cosigning all of the other people that followed up this first misinforming reply. They are all pretty bad for raiding for the most part, at least they're all kind of equally bad so you can pick which one you prefer!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by noimawizard View Post
    so incorrect it's laughable. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11

Frost is so hella strong right now and borderline OP with correct legs. It's also very sstrong in high m+. Typical Fire cry babies trying to bring us all down.
    I'm not sure if you linked something that you didn't intend to, but what you linked showed arcane and fire in the bottom, and very few frost parses of players with ideal legendaries being slightly above mid pack.

Or maybe it is what you intended to post, and you just are clueless as to what the phrase "so incorrect it's laughable" actually means literally in English. Or maybe you were being facetious, who knows? But we can clearly see that what you posted in a link doesn't back up "hella strong right now and borderline OP".

Quote Originally Posted by fiestatastic View Post
    yeah, cosigning all of the other people that followed up this first misinforming reply. They are all pretty bad for raiding for the most part, at least they're all kind of equally bad so you can pick which one you prefer!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure if you linked something that you didn't intend to, but what you linked showed arcane and fire in the bottom, and very few frost parses of players with ideal legendaries being slightly above mid pack.

Or maybe it is what you intended to post, and you just are clueless as to what the phrase "so incorrect it's laughable" actually means literally in English. Or maybe you were being facetious, who knows? But we can clearly see that what you posted in a link doesn't back up "hella strong right now and borderline OP".
    Using your superior intellect and logic, you said arcane is bottom. It has only 1100 more parses over frost, which you said is very little. Pretty sure 2700+ parses is a good enough sample size. But keep trying to look intelligent on a WoW forum.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    Nah, I've seen Arcane and Frost Mages get kicked out the instant the group has found out they weren't Fire. Though I've also left those groups, because they clearly don't know what's what.
    Anecdotal of course, I've never been kicked out of a group on mage for being frost or arcane. Ilvl really is king in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by noimawizard View Post
    Using your superior intellect and logic, you said arcane is bottom. It has only 1100 more parses over frost, which you said is very little. Pretty sure 2700+ parses is a good enough sample size. But keep trying to look intelligent on a WoW forum.
    ummm, ok? You sound super butt hurt, apologies if you were offended by what I typed in reference to the words you typed that had nothing to do with your personal character. Loosen up a little, will help you out in a lot more places than just on some video game forum.

Quote Originally Posted by fiestatastic View Post
    ummm, ok? You sound super butt hurt, apologies if you were offended by what I typed in reference to the words you typed that had nothing to do with your personal character. Loosen up a little, will help you out in a lot more places than just on some video game forum.
    you replied like a pretentious cunt and were flat out wrong, and you resort to LOLYOUMADBRO? Guess I did something right.