Why the hell is there Judgement coloration for the Pally mount

Seriously, who let this fucking slide? HotS gets a Judgement Charger dedicated to that set and we can't even get a recolor that matches it.

Because its not all about Judgment... Best way to put it really.
    Last edited by Goldenboy1; 2017-02-17 at 07:01 PM.

It's spec specific.

The red/blue horse is ret and you unlock it by getting all the artifact traits in Ashbringer in 7.2. I forget which one the holy and prot colors are but that's basically how it works so far.

It's not based on armor models or anything like that. Also, as the poster above me said, not everything is about judgement. It is an amazing set with an amazing theme, but not everything has to revolve around it.

I'm somewhat confused as to why there is something reminding of blood elves symbol dangling from the sides of this... Holy dreadsteed.
    Aren't we all now under the unified banner of the Order of Silver Hand?

Subjective as it may come, but I much rather prefer the Argent Charger to it.

I thought it was race specific for pally, purple for draenei, red/black for belf and tuaren, and blue for humans/dwarfs
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    I thought it was race specific for pally, purple for draenei, red/black for belf and tuaren, and blue for humans/dwarfs
    it's spec specific, you have to complete an artifact to get another color.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Hey, the blood knights killed Aurius to show how macho they are, maybe they pimped his horse as well.
    They killed a mortaly wounded paladin... very macho, much wow!