LastLast

Warrior class mount summon animation

https://gfycat.com/NegligibleInferiorGaur

From the current PTR build.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

We get so angry that our mount spontaneously manifests?

I kinda dig it to be honest.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cooler than just the standard mounting animations I suppose.

Only way I could see it being cooler are animations like leaping up onto the mount as it flies down or something but not sure how possible that would be inside the game realistically and especially within the standard mounting cast time.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Not terrible, but it's still also not a Storm Drake. Imagine how cool it would have been for our mount to manifest in a bolt of lightning. Missed opportunities, Blizzard

Edit: The more I watch the gif, the more it looks like his hands are erupting in an excruciatingly violent period
    Last edited by Arker42; 2017-02-17 at 11:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arker42 View Post
    Edit: The more I watch the gif, the more it looks like his hands are erupting in an excruciatingly violent period
    That's why you shouldn't run with scissors.

The animation is spot on, only the retarded protodrake i dont like. I would rather have a normal ARMORED drake. The protodrake animations are to floppy.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    "Use the rage of warriors throughout the years of wow to summon a protodrake which makes you even more mad"
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

So we beat our brand new warrior-unrelated mount unconscious when Odyn summons it for us?

I would love to observe their meetings when they decide this shit....
    Last edited by HolgerDK; 2017-02-18 at 10:13 PM. Reason: typos
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Deleted
    One thing bothers me about it, if you look at the tip of its wings when it flies or runs it looks like the damn thing can't control the entire length of them. The tips just sort of flap around like like pieces of cloth in the wind. It's a dragon so I think the wings could use a bit sturdier look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    I recorded the entire scenario which rewards it, skip forward to the end if you just want to see the mount in action.
    WHAAAAAT you literally punch it in the face to subdue it lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varyag View Post
    One thing bothers me about it, if you look at the tip of its wings when it flies or runs it looks like the damn thing can't control the entire length of them. The tips just sort of flap around like like pieces of cloth in the wind. It's a dragon so I think the wings could use a bit sturdier look.
    It's not a dragon though, it's a proto-drake, almost literally a prototype. Not the most logically evolved beast out there. They're more like winged Devilsaurs than dragons, floppy arms and all!

And now you Warriors get your own special breed. <3
    Last edited by MonsieuRoberts; 2017-02-19 at 05:15 AM.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    WHAAAAAT you literally punch it in the face to subdue it lmao
    Yeah, not sure how I feel about that. On the one hand it's hilarious; on the other, it's kind of weird that Odyn's like "here I have a gift for you" (he literally even tells you what it is before you see it!), and your first response is to punch it in the face...

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    I recorded the entire scenario which rewards it, skip forward to the end if you just want to see the mount in action.
    So... apparently mortals have not only been going to the Halls of Valor for thousands of years, a nightborne at that, a race of people who have never left their city untill recently, but they've also been kicking the ass of Odynn's own warriors.

Would it be so much to ask that blizzard at least TRY to stay consistent?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Nice to see that the mount model we should have had, is being used for the Valajar Stormwing, for earning rep past exalted with Valajar.....
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Deleted
    This mount is such a wasted opportunity. Can't imagine the same guys that thought of the shaman elemental also created this abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeparchive View Post
    This mount is such a wasted opportunity. Can't imagine the same guys that thought of the shaman elemental also created this abomination.
    Its not the same guys.

Blizz stated they set out to have people who play the class the mount is for design the mount. So likely the same people who are pushing this cluster fuck Viking stuff.

Deleted
    What makes people think that proto-drakes are not warrior related? Like, what makes them not be? Stormdrakes aren't that much related to warriors either, lol, more related to shamans with all their lightning stuff going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    What makes people think that proto-drakes are not warrior related? Like, what makes them not be? Stormdrakes aren't that much related to warriors either, lol, more related to shamans with all their lightning stuff going on.
    Proto-drakes are not at all related to the Vrykul that we're actually allied with. They are quiet notably inferior versions (from a canon standpoint) of normal dragons and drakes, like what the broken isle Vrykul use. We quiet notably, have an inferior mount to our supposed "followers".

Given that the Vryul are related to the storm drakes, but not the proto-drakes, they are warrior related insofar as that warriors in Legion are themed on the broken isle Vrykul.

Its just a continuation of a trend. Vrykul are not really related to warriors though warriors are being saddled with them because blizzard wanted to tell a Vrykul story. Now we have a proto-drake mount which isnt even related to the Vrykul, but warriors are getting it.

I love the Warrior mount. Too bad it seems that getting these mounts will be a massive PITA.