Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Death Knight Class Mount

Hey, I posted this in the mega thread but think it deserves a spot here.

Behold Knights of the Ebon Blade, your class mount.

Hoping the double post is okay considering it's mega thread and this is DK only.

I prefer the ICC one, that mount has a larger size and looks way better imo. This one is an anorexic version..

They should have made this larger or a proto drake, maybe a mixture of the two.

Realistically, it could have been any other living mount just turned undead and they decided to pick the one everyone already has.

I've never been fond of the Proto Drake.

I would have loved a Nether Drake... maybe if Illidan had a mount die while in Outlands... we could raise that... just another middle finger to Illidan and his lackeys after losing to Arthas.

If they ask me one more time "what you have sacraficed?" I'm a lose it... is my immortal soul not enough?

Why do the wings look like it's doing a backstroke?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Why do the wings look like it's doing a backstroke?
    thats the way all dragon models in wow have flown...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

how do the mount tints work? does it change based off what spec you're in or is it 3 seperate mounts?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    how do the mount tints work? does it change based off what spec you're in or is it 3 seperate mounts?
    I believe it's tied to your spec - you only have to acquire one mount.

Has anyone seen the DK animation to summon our mount? I've seen a couple of the other classes so far, but not DK.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
    I've never been fond of the Proto Drake.

I would have loved a Nether Drake... maybe if Illidan had a mount die while in Outlands... we could raise that... just another middle finger to Illidan and his lackeys after losing to Arthas.

If they ask me one more time "what you have sacraficed?" I'm a lose it... is my immortal soul not enough?
    Agreed, agreed and agreed :

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Necropotence View Post
    I believe it's tied to your spec - you only have to acquire one mount.

Has anyone seen the DK animation to summon our mount? I've seen a couple of the other classes so far, but not DK.
    It's been postet, should be a thread still on the first or second page of this sub forum.

I would say getting yet another dragon is totally fine, if only for the fact it has all the colours. It'll match a lot of mogs for the three specs better.

Quote Originally Posted by bubbadubba View Post
    I prefer the ICC one, that mount has a larger size and looks way better imo. This one is an anorexic version..
    I mean to be fair it's literally a skeleton dragon. It has zero fat.

anyone know what the summoning animation is?

Quote Originally Posted by scrappybristol View Post
    anyone know what the summoning animation is?
    It's casts like a spell with a cool effect so I logged in and created a quick clip.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    been confirmed it will not be based on spec, right now it is but it is bering changed to be whatever one you want

example warlocks

we unlock the green
    the purple comes from a rare mob
    the red requires maxed artifact
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    been confirmed it will not be based on spec, right now it is but it is bering changed to be whatever one you want

example warlocks

we unlock the green
    Oh fuck, I hope the blue color does not require maxing the new artifact - which they will make extra tedious this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

example warlocks

we unlock the green
    Could you please link to source? Just curious because I haven't seen this change anywhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Necropotence View Post
    Could you please link to source? Just curious because I haven't seen this change anywhere.
    It's not the Death Knight mount, but you can see this being the case at the end of Wowhead's new video about the Warlock class mount.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z4Kz6jAhaI
    At the very end you can see another version of the mount being available from a vendor for 10.000 order resources, that also requires you to have the 'Power Ascended' achievement (which you get by unlocking every single trait of an artifact).

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    It's not the Death Knight mount, but you can see this being the case at the end of Wowhead's new video about the Warlock class mount.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z4Kz6jAhaI
    At the very end you can see another version of the mount being available from a vendor for 10.000 order resources, that also requires you to have the 'Power Ascended' achievement (which you get by unlocking every single trait of an artifact).

I like that better, I would have hated to like a certain color only to have it spec specific.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
    I like that better, I would have hated to like a certain color only to have it spec specific.
    no, it's not. just 1 color changing mount for us. but we get to buy 3 battle pets drake instead. how fortunate

10+ Year Old Account
    I kind of wish that we could get more skeletal variety for our mounts instead of random horses, a raptor, and reanimated blue and red drakes.

At first, listening to Bolvar's audio file for the mount quest about wanting us DK's to reanimate a very powerful and ancient dragon, my first thought went "Holy shit, we get to reanimate Galkarond!?" Yet after watching the footage, we get another random drake that looks like it belongs to the Blue Flight.

Would be cool to at least try to reanimate some proto drakes or other dead members of the dragon flight. I mean, in Wrath Arthas' Council of the Damned was attempting to reanimate dead members of the black flight into Magmawyrms but we stopped them by an order of a Black Emissary in Wyrmrest Accord.

I wonder what the reanimated version of the Green and Bronze are?

I really dislike the coffin on the back of the class mount for us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koochulu View Post
    I really dislike the coffin on the back of the class mount for us.
    I love it. No idea why this thread seems to be 50% people finding random reasons to complain about the mount. Does nobody want to be happy with anything Blizzard does?