Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Recruitment changes:

• Warlock: Affliction & Demonology moved to medium demand.

We're also looking for a tank with a good dps offspec or a dpser with a good tanking offspec.

Have fun and thanks for reading!

Updated:

• Progress: 3/10M
    • Paladin: Retribution moved to medium demand

We're also looking for a tank with a good dps offspec or a dpser with a good tanking offspec.

Fully updated our recruitment section as below:

Recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Raiding:

High:
    • Death Knight: All specs
    • Demon Hunter: Vengeance
    • Druid: Balance & Feral
    • Mage: All specs
    • Monk: Windwalker
    • Paladin: All specs
    • Priest: Shadow & Discipline
    • Rogue: All specs
    • Shaman: Elemental
    • Warlock: All specs

Medium:
    • Warrior: Fury & Arms

These are our open spots at the moment, however, we are always interested in any player that is highly skilled, knowledgeable with their class and has positive and friendly attitude.
    Also, in order to be able to join our main team straight away, you need to meet the requirements for mythic raiding, which are around 900 item level equiped and around 45+ traits on your weapon.

Any social and friendly person who wants to join us for kicks and giggles is welcome. Just poke any of our officers online and you will get an invite for a social spot (no raiding spot).

Fully updated our recruitment section as below:

High:
    • Death Knight: All specs
    • Druid: Balance & Feral
    • Mage: All specs
    • Rogue: All specs

Medium:
    • Demon Hunter: Vengeance
    • Monk: Windwalker
    • Paladin: All specs
    • Priest: Shadow & Discipline
    • Shaman: Elemental
    • Warlock: All specs

Low:
    • Warrior: Fury & Arms

Updated:

Warrior class removed from our recruitment needs.

Progress updated:

4/10 Mythic!

Updated:

• Mage moved to medium demand
    • Added our RBGs information!

Progress update:

5/10 on Nighthold Mythic!

Amazing place to be in..

So many people online and very active socially and at raiding. Have not been in this good of a guild for a long time.

Cheers!

- Failkin.

Horde Guild Transmog Compettion

Good news everyone!!!!

We got a Guild Transmog competition starting as off today, so ladies get all dolled up, gentlemen put your tux on and let me see those fab pics rolling!

The competition will have two categories:

- Combat Transmog: As it says in the name we want to see how fab you look when downing bosses so for this category you are restricted to your armour specialization.

- Fun/Roleplay Transmog : On this category you can let your imagination run wild, everything goes including items that cannot be transmogrified like seasonal accessories , cosmetic items etc, you can also use any item that is not including in your specialization, plate wearer can wear leather etc, sorry clothies but you got a bit of the short stick here.

Contestants can choose to submit their entries to both categories if they wish as long they submit two different transmog sets.

The end date for submitting your pictures will be Sunday the 18th of June, that way you will have plenty of time to farm any gear that you might be after.

On the 19th of June a poll will be created in each category and you would be able to go in and vote your favourite transmog, you will be able to vote for more than one contestants if you wish to.

The polls will close on Wednesday the 28th of June and the winners will be announced at that nights raid.

Prizes:

The person with the most votes on each category will receive a pet of their choice from the Blizzard store, please follow the link to choose your favourite

http/eu.battle.net/shop/en/product/game/wow?categories=pets

Exceptions and clarifications:

-Officers are more than welcome to participate in the competition but for obvious reasons if the come first they will get the glory but the prize will go to the runner up for that category.

- In the unlikely event that a person wins in both categories then he or she will be considered winner in the category that has received the most votes and will be able to claim only one prize, the person that will be the runner up in the category with the least votes will be considered a winner in that category and will receive the prize.

If you have any questions or need any clarifications, you can ask here or contact me in game.

My Bnet is Leleko#2235 in case I'm playing in an alt and you are looking for me feel free to add me there.

Let the Games Begin and May the Odds be ever in your favour!!!!

Lots of Love

Leleko xxx

Good news everyone!!!!

We got a Guild Transmog competition starting as off today, so ladies get all dolled up, gentlemen put your tux on and let me see those fab pics rolling!

The competition will have two categories:

- Combat Transmog: As it says in the name we want to see how fab you look when downing bosses so for this category you are restricted to your armour specialization.

- Fun/Roleplay Transmog : On this category you can let your imagination run wild, everything goes including items that cannot be transmogrified like seasonal accessories , cosmetic items etc, you can also use any item that is not including in your specialization, plate wearer can wear leather etc, sorry clothies but you got a bit of the short stick here.

Contestants can choose to submit their entries to both categories if they wish as long they submit two different transmog sets.

The end date for submitting your pictures will be Sunday the 18th of June, that way you will have plenty of time to farm any gear that you might be after.

On the 19th of June a poll will be created in each category and you would be able to go in and vote your favourite transmog, you will be able to vote for more than one contestants if you wish to.

The polls will close on Wednesday the 28th of June and the winners will be announced at that nights raid.

Prizes:

The person with the most votes on each category will receive a pet of their choice from the Blizzard store, please follow the link to choose your favourite

eu.battle.net/shop/en/product/game/wow?categories=pets

Exceptions and clarifications:

-Officers are more than welcome to participate in the competition but for obvious reasons if the come first they will get the glory but the prize will go to the runner up for that category.

- In the unlikely event that a person wins in both categories then he or she will be considered winner in the category that has received the most votes and will be able to claim only one prize, the person that will be the runner up in the category with the least votes will be considered a winner in that category and will receive the prize.

If you have any questions or need any clarifications, you can ask here or contact me in game.

My Bnet is Leleko#2235 in case I'm playing in an alt and you are looking for me feel free to add me there.

Let the Games Begin and May the Odds be ever in your favour!!!!

Lots of Love

Leleko xxx

Deleted
    It's a fun place.Social and progress focused.You can find people online most times of the day even pretty late into the night !

-Rochkasa

More guild competitions, guild events and fun runs like the one above to follow

Deleted
    If You are looking for guild where You can farm m+, AP, transmogs, raids, weed or make new friends then You found a good place! Gordian Knot is amazing guild with awesome people wanting to help You 24/7 with anything You want. You are learning new spec and have questions? No problem. You don't understand some raid or dung tactic? No problem, we can help You!

Me and my pals just get here and i can make sure that Gordian-Knot is one of the best guild i have been in my wow life ( from Vanilla) feel free to ask questions and join this community !

Updated:

• Progress: NH 6/10 M
    • Demon Hunter: Vengeance moved on low demand.

Updated:

• Priest: Shadow moved on high demand
    • Warlock: All specs moved on high demand

Good luck and thanks for reading!

Updated:

Progress 6/9 ToS normal.

Have fun and thanks for reading!!!

Updated:

Progress 3/9 ToS heroic.

Have fun and thanks for reading!!!

Updated: