Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Its really frustrating to see shit like this.

You willingly admit that you are a casual then act like the game is too easy for you.
    Yet it took you what, a month to kill the end boss on NORMAL?
    Its just embarrassing.
    Why even play the game is this is how minimally committed you are to it?
    I see this a lot. The problem is a lot of people really do like the game and want to play it to a certain level but then choose not to and complain that the game isn't what it should be. I mean it is fine to play the game casually or on a normal level. It just becomes dumb as hell when they set it to normal and then complain that the game is on normal.

Entitlement is intense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Congratulations. You killed an elderly cripple with a severe back problem. What a hero.

Quote Originally Posted by iolar View Post
    Thats it? Im just wondering what motivates you pro guys to play more past this point? Cheers.
    I feel like you answered your own question. You were underwhelmed playing on easy mode and you're asking why people play the game on harder difficulties. Quite a few raiding guilds don't even bother with normal mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Gul'dan on heroic is harder than every mythic EN boss, except maybe the eye. Also Gul'dan mythic is the hardest boss we've had since like Firelands Ragnaros. Normal is definitely not a good difficulty to judge it.

Besides, this new so called "normal" difficulty is nothing but old lfr in disguise, in fact it's easier than old lfr. Mythic = old heroic, Heroic = old normal, Normal < old lfr, LFR = you're retarded.

Congratulations, you beat the game.
    Last edited by Ulfric Trumpcloak; 2017-02-18 at 06:04 PM.

Nighthold normal feels a little undertuned this time, i agree, but since it's the easiest of the three difficulties this doesn't hurt, and is not comparable to the trainwreck that heroic ToV was.

Yes I know Im way behind others doing mythic Nighthold and what not, but for me killing Gul'dan (normal) and getting my Nighthold tiger mount was pretty much end-game. I have little interest in harder modes. I was just so surprised how easy it was.

I am kinda underwhelmed, in past expansions I wouldn't kill the last boss for literally months. And on my first try tonight it is all done and dusted.

Thats it? Im just wondering what motivates you pro guys to play more past this point? Cheers.
    you beat the game. time to quit. might i suggest candy crush...

This is what happens when you cater to bad players.

Gul'dan isn't the final boss. Sargeras will be the final boss (no, not his avatar).

I can't believe you nowhere, I can tell you nowhere, I can't believe you merely decided as the far. I can tell you have to consider as decided to need a want to do look more like further deciding to even want to do look more like, you might as well go to do look more like, you have decided to go want to do look more like, when the need a want to look. If you deny the far. I can't believe you deny the need a want to do look more like, you nowhere, I can tell you nowhere, I can tell you nowhere, I can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    Dunno about that, heroic has always felt to just be more of a gear check, it doesn't do much with mechanics. HC Gul'dan felt about the same as normal to me because I had more gear when I did it.
    I've done the first 3 mythic bosses, Heroic Gul'dan is easily harder than all 3 of them. You have to do the mechanics, very little fuck up room. But on mythic, on those first 3, fuck up heaps and you still kill it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Congratulations. You killed an elderly cripple with a severe back problem. What a hero.
    Haha! My god :') lold so hard
    Try HC if u think normal is too easy bruv

Deleted
    Yes I know Im way behind others doing mythic Nighthold and what not, but for me killing Gul'dan (normal) and getting my Nighthold tiger mount was pretty much end-game. I have little interest in harder modes. I was just so surprised how easy it was.

I am kinda underwhelmed, in past expansions I wouldn't kill the last boss for literally months. And on my first try tonight it is all done and dusted.

As you yourself pointed out, Normal is not exactly Mythic.
    It takes quite a bit more effort to manage a mythic Gul'dan kill (or any clear really) than a pug that happens to be good enough to carry you through it.

For them, the preparation for the next tier starts - there's PTR to be tested, there's gear to be farmed etc. It is not really that different from any athletes that prepare for the next competiton.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Its really frustrating to see shit like this.

You willingly admit that you are a casual then act like the game is too easy for you.
    Yet it took you what, a month to kill the end boss on NORMAL?
    Its just embarrassing.
    Why even play the game is this is how minimally committed you are to it?
    Obviously people who are easily baited was his goal. You probably made his day.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    Obviously people who are easily baited was his goal. You probably made his day.
    That's what I don't get with some peoples idea of "Trolling" They act stupid/say something stupid, someone points out that they're stupid, then the guy who said something stupid says "Nah I was just trolling" So the person that called them out is the fool?

No logic to it.

Playing Normal, then claiming it's too easy?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    That's what I don't get with some peoples idea of "Trolling" They act stupid/say something stupid, someone points out that they're stupid, then the guy who said something stupid says "Nah I was just trolling" So the person that called them out is the fool?

No logic to it.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-02-18 at 08:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you set your endgame to be normal, it is obviously gonna be easy. I too defeated Gul'dan without really understanding anything going on during the last phase.

That's why my endgame is heroic, where at least I get a feat of strength to recognize my efforts.

You did it on Easy mode on purpose instead of Normal or Hard modes (heroic, mythic)

Normal mode is a joke. All the mechanics can be (easily) healed through. Try it on heroic...or better yet, mythic and I'm sure your opinion will change.

If you found Gul'dan (or any boss anywhere for that matter) too easy, your group generally overgears it. Same as it ever was.

10+ Year Old Account
    normal is just what they call easy mode to make people feel they are better than they are.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    Dunno about that, heroic has always felt to just be more of a gear check, it doesn't do much with mechanics. HC Gul'dan felt about the same as normal to me because I had more gear when I did it.
    Both Gul'dan and Ellisande have more mechanics on heroics compared to normal, Aluriel does as well and I guess the others do too but I didn't really bother to look.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    I've done the first 3 mythic bosses, Heroic Gul'dan is easily harder than all 3 of them. You have to do the mechanics, very little fuck up room. But on mythic, on those first 3, fuck up heaps and you still kill it.
    Hmm? Chronomatic anomaly flatout murders your raid if you fuck up the interrupt. He's quite a bit tighter tuned on dps than heroic gul'dan as well. I'll give you skorpyron and trilliax being easier though, but that's often been the case.