Deleted

Lightbulb Holy Hidden Artifact Ability

So... I was doing a Timewalking Dungeon like ten minutes ago.
    I died, triggered Spirit of Redemption and the very moment after it ended, I was suddenly alive again.
    No, I don't own X'anshi, Shroud of Archbishop Benedictus and I didn't have any Combat Res in my party.
    I recall having read something a few months ago about being resurrected out of nowhere being our hidden ability.
    Has this happened to anyone else too? Can someone confirm if this is our hidden ability?

Same thing happened to me under very similar circumstances. No cloak or brez, just back to life after SoR. I'm pretty certain this is the hpriest hidden ability.

I think it's rather a bug than an hidden ability of our artifact. I probably died a thousand times with my holy priest and it never happened. So, if it's so rare, I don't think we can call this an hidden ability.

Deleted
    Same, never seen it, probably a bug.

I think it's a timewalking bug. Happened to me as well, but it seems like it only happens in timewalking dungeons

15+ Year Old Account
    I noticed this today aswell, once in timewalking and once in a raid (elisande).
    In both cases, I went into SoR during the fight and by the time SoR ran out, the battle was over, so my guy just stood there at full health&mana and with all buffs intact as if death had never occured.

Probably a result of leaving combat during the SoR?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Blizzard didn't have any problem killing Kael'thas, Illidan, Kael'thas, Lady Vashj, or even Kael'thas.

Deleted
    I don't think I left combat at all. The boss was still alive so there were people in my party still doing dps continuously :/
    No idea, really.

Happened to friend a I queued timewalking with as well. I asked why his Spirit of Redemption was yellow, and joked about at least you spec'd Afterlife unlike this other bad Priest we played with, and then after it ended he was resurrected.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep, happened again today, this time I was incombat at the end and could just continue the bossfight. Weird.

And it can't be timewalking since one of the three times it happened to me was in a raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Blizzard didn't have any problem killing Kael'thas, Illidan, Kael'thas, Lady Vashj, or even Kael'thas.

Has happened to me in an M+18. Either it's the hidden artifact ability or a wonderful bug.

Happened to me on the first two packs in DHT at something like +10,+11,+12. (Can't recall the exact pluses right now).
    I might have left combat while in the spirit form, not sure about that.