Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukramo View Post
    I should take the word a Demon Lord who is famous for lying?

If KJ knew what was gonig to go down with Azeroth and the portal, he is an idiot for not supporting Gul'dan and keeping Mannoroth on Draenor and generally supporting the orcish invasion....which he did not.

The audio log creates a plot hole and hopefully chronicle 2 will sort out (retcon) exactly what went down and who betrayed who. Because the current lore has KJ abandoning Gul'dan, betraying him and not Gul'dan betraying them, making Kil'jaden lie in the audio log when he tells Gul'dan that he never lied to him.
    lol get the fuck out of here seriously

Kil'jaeden doesn't hold hands every step of the way. NOTICE how the dreadlords monitored Lich Kingl and not Kil'jaeden AFTER the orcs failure.

Kil'jaeden has other shit to do not watch his shit every step of the way.

But when their entire roadmap for having the planet wiped of resistence with his pet army went completely FUBAR because Gul'dan fucked it all up. It was time to discard the little shit. Kil'jaeden HATES failure and insubordination. I don't think you understand this yet about his character when it's one of his main traits.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2017-02-19 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    Surprisingly funny.

Nothing is as funny as the Lich King photoshop thread though. Don't think it can ever be beat.
    Got a link?
    /10 char

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Got a link?
    /10 char
    it's only funny if you were there.

you weren't

pce

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Because this GD learned of the multiverse and succeded where every single gul'dan failed.

Lore isn't broken. You probably just don't understand or remember much of it.
    indeed.

Some of the younger people proably never played Planescape: Torment when you deal with multiple selfs throughout the multiverse with only 1 succeeding in the end.

Not like there's a video with this made a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    indeed.

Some of the younger people proably never played Planescape: Torment when you deal with multiple selfs throughout the multiverse with only 1 succeeding in the end.
    some/ many of hte younger people probably never played any of the classics period.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Not like there's a video with this made a few days ago.
    clearly not advertised well enough.

and I'm sharing it outside WoWhead since a vast majority on this site use only this site.

now can you shove it so we can get back to the topic.

How to defile the shitlord Gul'dans remains further.
    Call it as a link from wowhead then, and don't pass it off as yours.

clearly not advertised well enough.
    It was on the main MMO-champ site, thought that people didn't care about it because it was something obvious.

Posting that video just in case:

(15:50 Gul'dan)

The "I found Yrel in MU" pic was much funnier.

This is best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexsa View Post
    OP, can you tell me the steps you took to find his body? Was there some clues or was it pure luck?
    1. Wowhead.
    2. ???
    3. Profit.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2017-02-19 at 07:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP, can you tell me the steps you took to find his body? Was there some clues or was it pure luck?

Deleted
    lol get the fuck out of here seriously

Kil'jaeden doesn't hold hands every step of the way. NOTICE how the dreadlords monitored Lich Kingl and not Kil'jaeden AFTER the orcs failure.

Kil'jaeden has other shit to do not watch his shit every step of the way.

But when their entire roadmap for having the planet wiped of resistence with his pet army went completely FUBAR because Gul'dan fucked it all up. It was time to discard the little shit. Kil'jaeden HATES failure and insubordination. I don't think you understand this yet about his character when it's one of his main traits.
    Nice try but i dont buy your reasoning.

If Kil'jaden had any idea that Medivh/Sargeras was about to open the way into the most important world for the Legion to invade ever he would have done anything in his power to aid that invasion. Thousands of years that have spent trying to invade Azeroth. Demons and Mannoroth were already on Draenor and he had full control over the Shadow Council. Had he been aware of what was about to happen, he would have had the Orcs create forge camps, summon Demons and have a Demon army ready to invade when the portal opened.

But that did not happen. All current canon lore (Rise of the Horde) points to that KJ was unaware of Sargeras's plans and left Gul'dan on a dying world when he thought he didnt need him. After he had promised him power.......he left. Thus he lied to Gul'dan. Thus Kil'jaeden is full of shit and lied to Gul'dan in the audio log when he stated "I never lied to you."

I 100% expect this to be retconned in the chronicle part 2 but until then, Kil'jaeden never ordered Gul'dan to invade Azeroth and MU Gul'dan never betrayed the Legion on that ground.

On that same note I also hope the chronicle explains why:

1. There were Demons running loose in the tomb of Sargeras at all (This was Aegwynns base until very recently)
    2. Why The Legion didnt use another orc like Fel'dan to open the Tomb years ago.
    3. Why the Legion killed MU Gul'dan in the tomb when they desperatly needed someone like him to open the portal. If they had the power to kill him, they could have captured him, call Kil'jaeden and force Gul'dan to open the way. Like KJ wanted to do with AU Gul'dan. If they thought that was impossible, why try the same thing with AU Gul'dan if they thought it impossible for MU Gul'dan? Did they kill MU Gul'dan because he refused to open the portal? If so, MU Gul'dan is an unsung hero and defender of Azeroth.
    Last edited by mmocce3e2c6f69; 2017-02-19 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sukramo View Post
    Nice try but i dont buy your reasoning.

If Kil'jaden had any idea that Medivh/Sargeras was about to open the way into the most important world for the Legion to invade ever he would have done anything in his power to aid that invasion. Demons and Mannoroth were already on Draenor and he had full control over the Shadow Council. Had he been aware of what was about to happen, he would have had the Orcs create forge camps, summon Demons and have a Demon army ready to invade when the portal opened.

But that did not happen. All current canon lore (Rise of the Horde) points to that KJ was unaware of Sargeras's plans and left Gul'dan on a dying world when he thought he didnt need him. After he had promised him power.......he left. Thus he lied to Gul'dan. Thus Kil'jaeden is full of shit and lied to Gul'dan in the audio log when he stated "I never lied to you."

I 100% expect this to be retconned in the chronicle part 2 but until then, Kil'jaeden never ordered Gul'dan to invade Azeroth and MU Gul'dan never betrayed the Legion on that ground.

On that same note I also hope the chronicle explains why:

1. There were Demons running loose in the tomb of Sargeras at all (This was Aegwynns base until very recently)
    2. Why The Legion didnt use another orc like Fel'dan to open the Tomb years ago.
    3. Why the Legion killed MU Gul'dan when they desperatly needed someone like him to open the portal.
    That answer is really simple

Kil'jaeden is REALLY REALLY REALLY fucking eccentric

That and if Gul'dan would of had to GIVE up the power to open the portal and he betrayed the Legion even if he thought they had forgotten him and the warpath the set him on. Kil'jaeden just fucking killed him right there. Gul'dan was out for himself. Not for the interests of the Legion. Though it appears the Legion had him try again and again and again in many realities all with the same result, the same failure, the same power hungry self driven ambition that would cause them to discard and destroy him.

Like this is literally 20+ minutes of back and forth between KJ and GD onthis topic in audio where KJ just shakes his head giving Gul'dan his dissappointment while Gul'Dan gets pissed off saying that "that wasn't ME!"

Because Fel'Dan couldn't do what Gul'Dan did

It's like comparing random Demon Hunter to Illidan.

Kil'jaeden and Ticondrius who directed and planned ALL the legions efforts did it through subterfuge. Bringing those they could into the fold of the legion and purging the others without having to do much dirty work themselves.

While KJ manipulated. Archimonde was free to storm across the cosmos skullfucking world after world that KJ didn't give a fuck about.

Rise of the Horde is old and might I saw retconned by the brand new audio prequel story.

So i mean there is your simple answer. no mental gymnastics of past literature needed.

Also lastly

Kil'jaeden is telling the truth. When did he lie to THAT Gul'dan? Was that Gul'Dan abadoned on Draenor?
    Last edited by anaxie; 2017-02-19 at 08:10 PM.

Deleted
    That answer is really simple

Kil'jaeden is REALLY REALLY REALLY fucking eccentric

That and if Gul'dan would of had to GIVE up the power to open the portal and he betrayed the Legion even if he thought they had forgotten him and the warpath the set him on. Kil'jaeden just fucking killed him right there. Gul'dan was out for himself. Not for the interests of the Legion. Though it appears the Legion had him try again and again and again in many realities all with the same result, the same failure, the same power hungry self driven ambition that would cause them to discard and destroy him.

Like this is literally 20+ minutes of back and forth between KJ and GD onthis topic in audio where KJ just shakes his head giving Gul'dan his dissappointment while Gul'Dan gets pissed off saying that "that wasn't ME!"

Because Fel'Dan couldn't do what Gul'Dan did

It's like comparing random Demon Hunter to Illidan.

Kil'jaeden and Ticondrius who directed and planned ALL the legions efforts did it through subterfuge. Bringing those they could into the fold of the legion and purging the others without having to do much dirty work themselves.

While KJ manipulated. Archimonde was free to storm across the cosmos skullfucking world after world that KJ didn't give a fuck about.

Rise of the Horde is old and might I saw retconned by the brand new audio prequel story.

So i mean there is your simple answer. no mental gymnastics of past literature needed.

Also lastly

Kil'jaeden is telling the truth. When did he lie to THAT Gul'dan? Was that Gul'Dan abadoned on Draenor?

Your argument is that Kil'jaeden didnt lift a finger to invade Azeroth is because he is eccentric? He isnt stupid and it dosent fit his character. During Burning Crusade they used everything to invade Azeroth from Draenor. The only explanation of this is: KJ truly had no idea of the Azeroth link and gave Gul'dan no final instruction. But I have said this already, and you have yet to present a good counter argument. That Kil'jaeden is eccentric is a bad argument.

It took Gul'dan less than an hour to open the Tomb portal with Kil'jadeden's instruction. Fel'dan is still a powerful warlock (Gul'dan isnt on some super special god tier) and im sure he could have opened the portal with Kil'jaden instructing him...just in a day or two. The entire premise of the Tomb portal that the Demons cant open themelselves in Legion is cool but it creates some plot holes like this one.

Rise of the Horde is canon and still worth way more than the comments that clash with its canon from a Demon famous for lying. Yes, it is possible blizzard wants an eventual retcon but that has to come with the chronicle. We cant take Kil'jadens words at face value when we know they arent true. That would be like in a new story Thrall tells a new character how he killed Garrosh without using the elements. Would that retcon the canon from Warlords of their duel because the new story is newer? Of course not! And Thrall would be telling a lie. Just like Kil'jaden is lying to Gul'dan in the audio log.

My point is that as it stands, the "I never lied to you" comment is a lie. "Kill the Draenei and I will grant you godhood powers! Oh you did what I wanted? Now im gone!!!---->A lie Kil'Jaeden told Gul'dan. The main problem of the audio log is that the Legion acts like they were injured by Gul'dan...when in the current canon he never betrayed them. Either Blizzard intends to majorly retcon the lore around MU Gul'dan in chronicles part 2 or Kil'jadeden is just lying throgh his teeth.
    Last edited by mmocce3e2c6f69; 2017-02-19 at 09:38 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    its not his pic, its from wowhead.
    they made a preview of the raid, just check the vid.

Formerly known as Arafal

It's not his pic, he just copied it from wowhead and tried to take credit.
    Photoshopping the watermark off must be hard, but you were aiming for lazy so...

7+ Year Old Account

Illidan might have something of yours Mister Gul'dan
    you mean wowhead did

- - - Updated - - -

op checked wowhead took their screenshot and tried to take credit for it
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    I'ma take that book, tie a chain around it, and call it the Flail of Justice.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Got a link?
    /10 char
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...loading-screen!

Enjoy hours of entertainment

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Why grab his shin bone, when you can look through his "Diary"
    Dear Diary, today Illidan senpai noticed me!!! (◕ᴗ◕✿)
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Because this GD learned of the multiverse and succeded where every single gul'dan failed.

Lore isn't broken. You probably just don't understand or remember much of it.
    Lore is broken. Why else would the Burning Legion have killed MU Gul'dan when they could've used him to conquer Azeroth during the second war? It doesn't really make a lot of sense.

If I actually gave a fuck maybe. anyway heres his body.
    Wow wtf is wrong with the morons on this forum? Who actually gives a damn what the title was lol, this is for lore discussion not bitching at anaxie for the sake of it. These people are pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Lore is broken. Why else would the Burning Legion have killed MU Gul'dan when they could've used him to conquer Azeroth during the second war? It doesn't really make a lot of sense.
    Because MU GD had his own plans and turned against the Legion. Its almost like you havent played WC3 or listened to the Legion audiobooks and have literally no idea what you are talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you mean wowhead did

- - - Updated - - -

op checked wowhead took their screenshot and tried to take credit for it
    Does anyone actually give a damn what OP made the title? Like it literally does not matter. Spend less time being a wannabe internet edgelord detective and more time actually discussing lore in the LORE DISCUSSION forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU