Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sitting on about 9.8m liquid across three realms (majority of it is on just one though), with ~5m still on the auction house. As a big mount collector though I've already spent too much... I think between the bmah and tcg alone I've burned about 13-14m.

I think the largest in-game statistic I've seen was Kz on Zuljin. I don't main on this realm but couldn't help but inspect when I saw him; roughly 200m. And I thought the 120-ish mil I saw on proudmoore was a lot. :O

Though the in game tab is definitely a bit inaccurate. Notice it especially on my toon I use for BoE flipping, where I've made 8.5m profit with 1.4m still on the AH, but my statistic says I've earned almost 15m total.
    Last edited by Lupen202; 2017-03-03 at 12:50 AM.

I'm not completely sure how accurate these stats are or how they are calculated, anyways.

From the first post, it says I had earned 3,932,434g and today, it says; 4,638,707g. Which is a difference of 706,273.

If you add that to most gold ever owned at the time of the first post (2,071,824g + difference = 2,778,097g)

But right now, I'm sitting at 2,923,679g. So, somewhere it's missing 145k and that's just assuming I didn't spend one copper, even though I've spent well over 300k.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    How do you people have so little Auctions posted haha xd Already got 70k posted on my bank alt I started using in WOD at around 6.2 - Used to post all stuff on my main who has like 125k posted total ever since vanilla, but only started AH playing in around WOTLK end of it.

It says 2.2k gold earned pr. day, but I can assure you its little more, when I do play :P This alt is from vanilla, or maybe it was TBC...cant renenmber, old alt I made, now using it for bank alt..pro-tip: Darnassus is EPIC for bank alts with 0 people around...especially on a nice druid with movement in cat form. Also disable all addons you dont need to reduce log-in time...
    It's just something to do. I have a setup that was relatively time-consuming but I don't spend much time on auctions, maybe 45 minutes every other day, if I'm in the mood.

You can see when I bought the spider, and when I bought a cheap Reins of Poseidus, and when I sold it for less cheap ....