Deleted

Arrow [Prot] Maximize dps for mythic +

Hey. I just want a general idea about how to maximize dps as a prot paladin in mythic +
    What specc should i aim for. Stats etc. Dps trinkets.
    Well i think you get the idea.

Any input appreciated.

//Meatwall - Bloodfeather

10+ Year Old Account
    Haste > Crit for stats.
    2-1-3-?-?-?-2 for talents. ? due to not affecting dps.
    Belt + Legs for legendaries Sephuz is great as well.
    Paladin discord has old dps trinkets list not sure if its obsolete but you can check there. Personally i use Memento + Chronoshard

If you are taking the 100 talent - Seraphim, which lasts longer based on how many charges of Shield of the Righteous it uses. Isn't the level 30 talent - Bastion of Light - Generate 3 charges of shield of Righteous a better choice than the + dmg on first target of Avengers shield?

Bastion of light only if you have defense problems. I 2 chested a 15 with no healer a few weeks back while using seraphim and first avenger. It's not needed if you manage the tons of cds you have properly.

For trinkets I suggest haste Stat stick/arcane crystal/momento. I noticed the process rate while using chronoshard seemed to have everything dropped for me while I play prot. Use to be up about 25-30% now it's around 10% proc rate

How do you feel about icyveins comment on Horn of Valor timed with Seraphim and Avenging Wrath? I've got a decent 870 one I was thinking of using on speed runs.

Its not a bad option at all but i personally prefer haste stat stick over it. I did use that set up once but it was in a raiding scenerio where i was trying to maximize my burst dps in a certain window of time. the amount of str it adds with the secondary buffs that seraphim applies it does increase your burst dmg quite a bit.

Deleted
    Pull as many mobs as possible, the bigger the pull the bigger your DPS.