Alliance STRAGA (60 Warrior PvP-Battleground carnage) -Video-

Oh well, we do not have (LEGACY SERVERS) yet. And i can't stop playing the first version of this World of Warcraft. Due to the loving aspects of it back then. Where you could actually become something beside your fellow alliance.

This is not focused on skills, but more the power of a warrior with AQ40 content equipment.
    snip

Hope you enjoy, untill it perhaps go down some day
    Last edited by Splenda; 2017-02-20 at 12:38 PM.

And lock in 3, 2, 1...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

This shit is approaching vegan level of annoyance.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Would love to see how good you do on equal footing.

10-20 buffs, pocket healer and stomping shit geared people, constantly hitting for 20-50% of their health. Some so poorly geared your white-hits take 30% of them. Some of this video looks to be open world ganking even. Pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

27 minutes, OP? Cut this down!

Too high quality to bring that old vanilla pvp video vibe, let's be real, the real focus of this video is just seeing constant huge white and yellow numbers.

Music was good.

Forgot to add: World PvP encounters > BG footage.

Deleted
    WE have a negathread for useless yt videos like yours. could you use that? tia!

Ah another one that checks all the boxes: Talking about Private Servers. Creates a brand new account and makes 10 forum posts in a short time so they can link their video. Posts a boring video about one-sided PvP that was common in Vanilla when people had end game gear. Boring.

Yup I think that covers it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's not fill the forums with with videos, OR talk about private servers. Thanks.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)