Horde Looking for Home, Horde Preferred

Looking for Home, Horde Preferred

I have been playing since Vanilla with a few breaks here and there due to military commitments. I stopped playing in WoD and came back for Legion and went 7/7m 2/3m and 1/10m before deciding to leave my guild because I personally felt like an outsider and never really meshed well with most of them.

Due to my work schedule, I need a late night guild that would raid after 10pm Eastern on Sunday/Monday/Tuesday or any combination of those days. I would also be open to early morning guilds starting at 11am est time Tues/Wed/Thurs.

I have 6 toons at 110 currently with a 7th at 107. All progression raiding thus far has been on MM/BM hunter. I do not like the play style of hunters currently so I would wish to move away from it.

Other toons I can use are WW/MM Monk, Holy/Shadow priest, Ass/Outlaw Rogue, Warrior (Any spec) and my Druid will be focused on Guardian. My priest is the only one I would consider Heroic NH ready at 885 ilvl, the rest are Work in Progress.

If you fit the above requirements and are interested, place your guild info sheet here with contact info. If I am interested in what you have to offer I will make contact.

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking for that place to call home!!

- - - Updated - - -

Updated my available times for raiding!!

- - - Updated - - -

Bump, Still looking for a new home.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump, still looking for a new home!!
    Last edited by skiiwee29; 2017-02-20 at 01:24 AM.

1. Are you looking to continue Mythic progression, or dialing back down to Heroic only?
    2. How many hours per week are you looking to raid across the days you listed?

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/velen/Last+Attempt

We may fit - may not, but there you go.

Sorry to hear that your only available days are Sunday/Mon/Tues. We'd love to hear you but raid sat/Sun night. Best of luck!

Hi if you can raid on Sat/Sun from 7pm-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST) I would love to talk to you further. We are a few body short of going into mythic. Currently 9/10H NH and will be getting a kill this weekend, short on few good dps for our roster. Would love to talk to you some more. Add me on btag ipman#1451 if you are interested. Thanks!

Who We Are

<Skinnable> formed by 5 friends back in Burning Crusade on Gorefiend, we were former hardcore guild that was focused on progression. All of our officers who have been playing with each other for 8 years have grown tired of the hardcore raiding scene and how are looking for more semi-hardcore to casual side, however we still want to remain competitive in every tier. The guild is designed for working adults/college students or simply people who does not have much time to play until the weekend. We raid 2 nights a week on the weekend Sat/Sun and farmed runs on Friday. We are seeking for a few dedicated, mature players with awesome personality that we can get along with. We have few realm first as a guild when we raided back in CATA but our objective is to clear all contents while it is current and progress at a decent pace.

What we need

Currently recruiting Weekend Warriors (Weekend Raiders)
    Healer: 1 healer: Shaman, Holy/Disc Priest
    DPS: range DPS any class, spriest, mage, lock, ele shaman
    Melee: furry war, DH, frost dk, rogue
    Tank: currently not recruiting tank spot however dps with OS Tank will be considered.
    We are also recruiting people who just want to do mythic+. All application for mythic+ are welcomed!

Progression
    Currently:
    7/7H EN
    3/3H TOV
    10/10 Normal Nighthold
    9/10 Heroic Nighthold

We are currently sitting around 18 core raiders and are looking to fill our last few spots for core 20 roster. Normal NH is on farm and we are preparing for mythic raid in a few weeks. This week we killed 3 new bosses in 1 night, H Tich 1 shot, H Bot 2 shot, H Elisande 4 shot. Got H Gul'dan to P3 on first night of attempt with total of 6 pulls. We are looking for exceptional players to really help us prepare for Mythic NH.

What we look for
    We are chilled people but want to get shit done. We are committed into progression and will help everyone along the way. We are looking for people who are like minded share same goal. Gear is not a big issue to us, we are looking for people who knows how to play their class and rotation and be willing to learn and excel.

Expectation is come prepared, know your class, know your role, able to listen to instructions. Pref ilvl 880+ since we are progressing through heroics, however if you are an exceptional player gear score does not matter as we can help gear you up quickly.

Raid Time
    We are a weekend raiding guild on Tichondrius and would like you to join our close knit family.
    Mon-Thrus: Keystone runs, overwatch, diablo (optional)
    Friday: Farmed content - Currently Normal NH, kara/nightbane run (optional)
    Saturday: 7pm-10pm PST - Progression
    Sunday: 7pm-10pm PST - Progression

If you are interested, please send me a PM directly or contact me via game tag ipman#1451

We will PAY for your character transfer to our realm if you are a right fit for the guild.

Thank you for taking the time to read and we look forward to hearing from you!

Hello.
    My guild is a heroic-focused NH group currently sitting at 5/10 Heroic Progression.

We raid two days a week, Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30PM EST.

We are currently looking for a Shadow Priest and/or a Tank. (Whichever you would prefer to play).

If you have any interested, please contact me @ Copesetic#11970 in-game.
    Thanks!