Can the Underlight Angler be transmogrified?

I could see my DH using it, but it would clash horribly with my pally's mog. Gotta look fabulous while fishing.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

You cannot transmog other fishing poles, so I would presume not.

Oh well. Guess I don't need it afterall.

Maybe if my DH ever takes up fishing...

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

I saw an item for a new appearance for the Underlight Angler in the ptr datamining for 7.2 on the front page recently. Hope exists that someday, we can fish while looking fabulous again. (Murloc skull doesn't go with any pretty priest outfits I have).

7+ Year Old Account
    no you cannot mog it, but back in beta there was a much less fancy looking version that just had a small murloc skull on it, but thats unused, aswell as other colours for that, and the current fishing rod, with differant coloured parts

also the PTR just had an item added that was datamined that says it adds a new appearence to the fishing artifact so we will see what happens with it
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Sadly no. One of the reasons I haven't bothered to farm it yet. The whole Arms-Thing is creeping me out. - I want my simple Fishing Pole back. :<

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Sadly no. One of the reasons I haven't bothered to farm it yet. The whole Arms-Thing is creeping me out. - I want my simple Fishing Pole back. :<
    but you can flail it around till it looks like its dabbing, or its eating its hand, or it has no arms

- - - Updated - - -

what i want is a "fishbringer" skin, that makes a fishing pole that looks like the ashbringer, in reference to the old fishing up the ashbringer sillyness

- - - Updated - - -

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/147455-the-broken-hook
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content