List of gladiators

Hi!
    Looking for a complete list of all gladiators of any season.
    Is it possible to track characters with specific Feats of Strength or specific mount (glad mount) received on specific date?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not any site that tracks that as far as I know.

Pretty sure no such thing exists, and if it does, majority of chars would belong to same players (most multi R1 play multiple classes @ glad lvl), and other half would be carries by other players or comp itself (Restokin/Rogue in s3), hence a good portion of the data would not reflect the actual skill up to this date, if this is what you are looking for.

Personally if i try to see if some1 is good or bad, i look at most recent titles or CR and W/L ratio as well as games plaid. I met some ppl who are 190W-260L @ 1850 CR in RBGs, this is an example of a very bad player in my book =)

Ratios can be false these days, since when you quit a game you don't increase the lost games in the ratio. So you can basically be 150-0 at 1300 rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Philomene View Post
    Ratios can be false these days, since when you quit a game you don't increase the lost games in the ratio. So you can basically be 150-0 at 1300 rating.
    I am 100% positive you cant be 150-0 and at 1300 CR in Arena lol and same goes @ RBGS at current US ladder... but ANYWAYS lets just assume we are talking about same game, thats why in my original post i said i look at CR and Ratio and gave a good example for RBGs.

Yes you can be if you leave all your games before the ending screen appears.

They fixed it recently (it only worked in RBGs but never in Arena, loses still count there if I leave early lol but good try) and I wad talking of proper games, and you misread my original post when I said I look at both cr and ratio
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2017-02-22 at 09:51 PM.

Deleted
    what rating do you need to be top 35% and get gladiator?

Each season it's different,gotta wait towards end of season and see.the ladder. Last.season US horde glad was around 2560~2562

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    They fixed it recently (it only worked in RBGs but never in Arena, loses still count there if I leave early lol but good try) and I wad talking of proper games, and you misread my original post when I said I look at both cr and ratio
    A friend of mine just tried it tonight. Still works, at least on EU.

Hm I play on US, I remb a week ago or two someone in my RBG grp said they.fixed it.