Beast Mastery Mythic Krosus Tips Requested - With Logs

Hello mmo community! Looking for some wise and/or bored raiders to assist me in figuring out ways this dps on my team can approve. We are getting Krosus pretty close (9%) with almost everyone alive at 5:30. I know everyone alive at 6:00 will likely be a kill for us but we are cutting it close so I am hoping you can identify how to "fix" our lower dps.

Character: Darien
    Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...FkvX6#fight=32

Thank you in advance! Please try to keep toxicity down, I know we all have a lot we can improve on and improve we shall!

The key is keeping people alive, as you said.

On your 9% wipe you had 3 deaths to the laser, which nobody should be hit by.
    1. Make sure you always call out each laser. Left if you need to move left, or left if the laser is on the left. You decide.
    2. If you find people are dying to laser because they are facing their back to Krosus while dealing with adds, have them turn their camera or have your raid leader call out the laser in advance like "laser will be left side during adds" so people can position in advance.
    3. Laser always alternates sides, even when the double laser comes it still starts on the opposite side to last time. Make sure someone is tracking this.

You also have alot of deaths to Orb of destruction, mostly in the last minute or so(when there is very little room to run away with it)
    1. When on the last bridge section, after you move for lasers have the entire raid stack in the very front corner of the bridge(left or right after laser) and have the 1 person targetted by Orb go to the very back corner on the opposite side. Diagonally from each other. This creates the largest distance between the orb person and the raid.
    2. When doing the above, remember the 2 tanks still need to be in the Slam circles to soak. They can either move after Orb or just stay in slam position and use a minor CD to survive being closer to the Orb.

In terms of dps, obviously alot of the raid are doing less than they could be but thats sort of expected on progress when people are focusing more on mechanics and positioning.
    I'm not going to look through every raider, but 1 of your MM hunters used prolonged power instead of deadly grace and he used the 2nd one in the middle of the fight. For MM hunters they should be using their 2nd pots in execute phase where MM hunters gain significant boosts to dps. The other MM hunter who did use deadly grace only used it on pull and didn't use a 2nd pot in execute phase at all.

Your BM friend seems to be hitting all the right buttons, at least from a cooldown and rotation perspective. Lack of any good legendaries hurts him. He also doesn't have any single target BiS relics, if he gets all 3 slots BiS it would be a noticeable increase. Tell him to try out some different talent combinations on pulls, WotC + DB + AotB, DS + DB + KC, WotC + DS + KC. He can also run single target stun talent instead of binding shot.

Having two mm hunters kind of sucks for this fight as they lose a metric ton of dps switching targets if they are running full single target build. I can't really say much else except see if you guys can still handle imps adequately while having the 2 mm hunters never switching to imps.

Also, if anybody has Prydaz it might be a good fight to use that instead of a crappy legendary.
    Last edited by Kirbypro; 2017-03-02 at 01:23 PM.